Everyone in the women's BW division have terrible striking except for Holly Holm

the other fighters just need to kiai louder

Check out this 5th grade power.

Holly_Holm_vs._Allanna_Jones_medium.gif

That was literally some 5th grader.

Another new shitty poster.

Holly Holm's striking is some of the worst I've ever seen in my entire life. She's terrible. Fucking HORRIBLE.

Another new shitty poster.

Holly Holm's striking is some of the worst I've ever seen in my entire life. She's terrible. Fucking HORRIBLE.

Lol it is not THAT terrible. She does miss an embarrassing amount of strikes though

Except she has never shown technique in her previous fights for us to compare to. She fought how she always does minus a takedown. She walks forward, eating punches and winging them her self. Oh such difference!!! That brilliant change of game plan right?

I was talking about Ronda's game plan :rolleyes:

None of these girls know how to stick and move. They just wing punches. Ronda is being praised for that sloppy win? What?? This division is the weakest division since the early UFC's. All it takes is one girl who can stick and move with good take down defense and thats a wrap. Ronda will get exposed soon.

This is MMA not boxing. 95% of MMA fighters have shitty technical boxing, not just women, all MMA fighters. Ever seen Fedor and Wand fight?!

Sticking and moving doesn't mean shit when you get clinched and thrown.

There is a dutch girl that regularly gets wrestlefucked but might even stop Holm on the feet

None of these girls know how to stick and move. They just wing punches. Ronda is being praised for that sloppy win? What?? This division is the weakest division since the early UFC's. All it takes is one girl who can stick and move with good take down defense and thats a wrap. Ronda will get exposed soon.

Umm that is utter BS, Germaine de Randamie is a world class striker with a 46-0 Muay Thai record before getting into the UFC. Her striking is legit, she has KO power and I think she would kill Holly Holm in a stand up battle.

Its true that the BW is not brimming with top level strikers, but it is not completely lacking in them either.

No one is going to stay out of Rousey's clinch for five rounds and win on points.

No one is going to stay out of Rousey's clinch for 10 seconds if she wants to clinch. It's an MMA fight for god sakes, not a boxing match. OP: ya just gotta "stick and move" LMFAO.

Holly Holm is one of the few female fighters that could, maybe, possibly implement something approximating the Condit/Diaz gameplan. She has the athletic tools, the knowledge of footwork and angles, and the kicking ability. The problem is that the Condit/Diaz gameplan will not work against Ronda Rousey. It worked against Diaz, because Diaz wasn't trying to grab hold of Condit and grapple or get a takedown. He wanted Condit to stand still and trade and Condit would not oblige. Ronda is coming straight after Holm - relentlessly - until she either grabs her and sends her flying or gets KTFO. There are no points. There is no 25 minutes. The judges don't even need to show up. It's kill or be killed.

I wouldn't be surprised if ronda ko'd Holm. Holm reminds me of a video game character throwing combos at random, as if she's being controlled by a button-mashing 8 year old.

Ahahaa, this^ :D

Those who think that Holm will "out point" Ronda are delusional. Ronda will not give her the time, or the space for that shit. Ronda is gonna crash and smash Holly, plain and simple.

As much as some said they didn't wanna see Tate 3, at least with Meisha the fight would last longer than a minute, and the viewing audience would feel like they saw some semblance of a fight for their money. :rolleyes:

Ahahaa, this^ :D

Those who think that Holm will "out point" Ronda are delusional. Ronda will not give her the time, or the space for that shit. Ronda is gonna crash and smash Holly, plain and simple.

As much as some said they didn't wanna see Tate 3, at least with Meisha the fight would last longer than a minute, and the viewing audience would feel like they saw some semblance of a fight for their money. :rolleyes:
23hr8rr.jpg

True!^

But in all fairness, I had changed my opinion about Holly after this post. I still didn't necessarily think she would win, but I came to believe that she had the potential to do so.

Holm has horrible striking skills. No fluidity, no striking backwards. She rushes forward with a full combo of 3-4 strikes, doesn't stop until she finished the combo in a straight line. Screams all while doing so. Used to have hopes for her , but she's not that good .

Awkward....

Back