Every Woman at the Crossfit Games is more jacked than Costa !

57c5febd78dd9.image.png
Bruh... That is a straight up male physique...

Sure but they are still 5 foot nothing and weigh like maximum 165 or less

Anyone who's profession hinges upon their athletic performance or appearance should be met with a high degree skepticism when they tell you they're natural.

I've known plenty of recreational fitness/lifting enthusiasts who hop on gear just to satisfy their own personal goals. Now add hundreds of thousands of dollars, possibly millions to make things even more competitive and now you have true motivation to use things that are against that rules that will push you to be better than the competition.

Most of the elite crossfit woman are on gear, just like most of our beloved athletes competing in the upper echelon of their chosen sport. What sets the UFC apart from most now is the stringent testing it employs. Plenty of fighters are still on SARMS,GH,IGF1,Peptides,just better at cycling and masking their use. For the most part we've eliminated the mass monsters of divisions using TRT exemptions and people popping for nandrolone metabolites left and right. The UFC set the bar very high with this level of testing, and for good measure, its the most brutal of the combat sports out there. When trying to legitimize your brand and become legalized in all 50 states you try to appease to the commissions with whom your trying to receive approval from. Fighter safety while more important took a back seat to the aforementioned reasons, like it or not. I'm grateful for the testing, keeps everyone honest and hopefully reduces TBI/CTE cases in the future.

Crossfit testing is a joke, and its non combat so i could care less, more so if they were honest about it. Glassman doesn't give a shit though, he's got his money and that's all he cares about. The argument for the elite girls in CF on gear is null and void. It s a no brainer. Look at the Olympic athletes in the sport of wrestling, gymnastics, and powerlifting. None of them are holding as much muscle mass as the CF girls. The gymnasts may be a little leaner due to the bodyweight restrictions for some of their movements but they don't hold near even close the muscle mass these CF broads do. Same goes with the female wrestlers and powerlifters. We all know the olympic athletes are world class and strong as Ox's..yet not one of them look anything like the CF woman. Are CF girls that much more elite than Olympian's??

Crossfit should be eliminated from the earth

feminine women > masculine women on PEDs

Yes

CrossFit is a joke anyway. A legit strongman could become CrossFit champ in 6 months of training, the reverse is not true.
THAT Is retarded.

Lets see Brian Shaw swim or run a few miles, or do twenty muscleups, or.... cmon. thats just ridiculous.

And I mean no offense to Shaw, who does crosstrain, has good cardio and is a cool dude... but he could not handle the bodyweight work those people do, at all.

Wow, these girls are so juiced I feel like I would pop if they test me right now just from looking at these pictures.

Crossfit drug testing is only for show. It's why their drug testing is in house and not independent. There is no USADA doing random drug testing. They pop who they want to pop like if someone is not a good look for their sport (like a woman who appears overly masculine) or there is an international competitor who is threatening their poster boy champions.

They want their athletes juiced up doing amazing things because it makes for a greater spectacle and it's a better advert to grow their brand.

if only UFC were that smart.

Lol he thinks all cross fitter are natural. Lmao if it's a physical competition. With money involved. You can bet a 3rd are juicing if not more.

Last night in the octagon, there was nothing about Costa's physique impossible to achieve naturally.
With that said, in a lot of his Instagram posts he looked suspect as hell.
It looked he has lost a bit of lean muscle mass he had in some of his instagram posts.

Last night in the octagon, there was nothing about Costa's physique impossible to achieve naturally.
With that said, in a lot of his Instagram posts he looked suspect as hell.
It looked he has lost a bit of lean muscle mass he had in some of his instagram posts.
Are you fucking kidding me? You *might* be right in saying that is not impossible if you win the genetic lottery and are very strict in your diet and training - and by that I mean obsessive levels of strict - if all you do is lift, eat sleep and have a normal job.

But to look like that *and* be a professional fighter? There is no way, not in a million fucking years that he is not on the sauce. Not that it's a big deal, most if not all professional fighters / athletes are on gear. Eye test is not always a good measure but in this case - especially his "before" physique - it sure as hell is.

Are you fucking kidding me? You *might* be right in saying that is not impossible if you win the genetic lottery and are very strict in your diet and training - and by that I mean obsessive levels of strict - if all you do is lift, eat sleep and have a normal job.

But to look like that *and* be a professional fighter? There is no way, not in a million fucking years that he is not on the sauce. Not that it's a big deal, most if not all professional fighters / athletes are on gear. Eye test is not always a good measure but in this case - especially his "before" physique - it sure as hell is.
Ok, so this is me on whey protein and steak, after a pump.
Training at least 5 days a week (boxing, muay thai, bjj, lifting).
IMG_20181110_111840.jpg
What makes you think that the athletes of Romero and Costa's genetics and first class nutrition cannot achieve the physiques that they have naturally?
I agree that Costa looks like young Arnold Schwarzenegger in most of his instagram posts (and I was sure he was on something there) but what I saw on the weigh ins for this fight and inside the octagon from both Romero and Costa is absolutely possible to achieve naturally.

Ok, so this is me on whey protein and steak, after a pump.
Training at least 5 days a week (boxing, muay thai, bjj, lifting).
View attachment 632153
What makes you think that the athletes of Romero and Costa's genetics and first class nutrition cannot achieve the physiques that they have naturally?
I agree that Costa looks like young Arnold Schwarzenegger in most of his instagram posts (and I was sure he was on something there) but what I saw on the weigh ins for this fight and inside the octagon from both Romero and Costa is absolutely possible to achieve naturally.
I believe you my man, but even then your physique is far removed from Costas from what I can tell from the picture, in my humble opinion.

To answer your question, what makes me believe that it is not possible or close to it to attain such a physique naturally to begin with is just the natural upper human limit which is very much a real thing. To couple such a physique with the cardio necessary for MMA just further compounds this matter. If Costa is not on gear, please someone get him on it. He will be the best fighter ever by a landslide.

I believe you my man, but even then your physique is far removed from Costas from what I can tell from the picture, in my humble opinion.

To answer your question, what makes me believe that it is not possible or close to it to attain such a physique naturally to begin with is just the natural upper human limit which is very much a real thing. To couple such a physique with the cardio necessary for MMA just further compounds this matter. If Costa is not on gear, please someone get him on it. He will be the best fighter ever by a landslide.
Sure, I agree.
But here's the thing. If I just look at Costa's Instagram, I'm 100 % sure he's on something. Just too much lean muscle mass for an mma cardio heavy training.
But he has lost some of the muscle mass coming into this fight.
Go rewatch the weigh ins for this fight and the fight itself and tell me that's not possible to achieve naturally.
It absolutely is.

Back