Every Woman at the Crossfit Games is more jacked than Costa !

57c5febd78dd9.image.png

A handjob from this woman would be flat out terrifying....

Crossfit is a new sport on the competitive level and I believe it is plagued by PED. Diz Froning boobs ain’t no joke. No wonder he had to adopt to have kids at all.
Please don't call this hipster fad/cult a sport. It's an insult to real sports

Why would you even google “women crossfit games”.

Let's be fair, while all those girls are fine AF, the Crossfit games don't test (if they do that of course) to the same level as the UFC with USADA. ANY GIRL in the Crossfit games will pop for whatever rocket fuel they take if USADA test them.

Let's be fair, while all those girls are fine AF, the Crossfit games don't test (if they do that of course) to the same level as the UFC with USADA. ANY GIRL in the Crossfit games will pop for whatever rocket fuel they take if USADA test them.

They do test but it’s a joke. They’ve caught and have multiple year bans to everyone who is caught. They just don’t test the big names lol

A handjob from this woman would be flat out terrifying....

This is Sherdog - a handjob from any woman would be flat out terrifying to half of the Sherdoggers, not that there's anything wrong with that ...

Seeing crossfit chicks working out at the gym, I be like:

h6AAD4659

Every single person that I know male/female that's serious into cross-fit is on PEDS. I know several dudes in their 20's already on HRT while stacking 2-3 SARMS, and God knows what else. Bunch of insecure betas imo....

Every single person that I know male/female that's serious into cross-fit is on PEDS. I know several dudes in their 20's already on HRT while stacking 2-3 SARMS, and God knows what else. Bunch of insecure betas imo....
I live in a city of 300,000 people and crossfit/bodybuilding kinda blew here in the last 5 years. It's like 7 out of 10 people that go to the gym are on gear and are constantly taking photos of themselves. the gym I go to has an IG page and these people usually have the word "fit" beside their username on IG. Kind of cringey imo. IE: "Josh_ExtremeFit" or like "ashley2019_fit"

The worse thing is when they (men and women) post constant photos of their bodies with a long ass caption about some sob story of their life and how they don't care about what people think and this and that. meanwhile posting that photo alone is a sign they desperately care about what people think. It's fucking bizarre to see from men especially, guys around my age in their 30s. Like wtf happened to you that you needed to do this?

Last edited:
Back