Every Woman at the Crossfit Games is more jacked than Costa !

THAT Is retarded.

Lets see Brian Shaw swim or run a few miles, or do twenty muscleups, or.... cmon. thats just ridiculous.

And I mean no offense to Shaw, who does crosstrain, has good cardio and is a cool dude... but he could not handle the bodyweight work those people do, at all.

There are 3 weight divisions in professional strongman contests, you're simply assuming everyone who wants to be successful in strongman has to be a giant. While a 400lb outlier like Shaw or Bjornson would lack relative strength in bodyweight activities, a 200lb middleweight strongman could absolutely make a splash in Crossfit.

But then again that's pretty much what crossfit is. Athletes who couldn't make it in their chosen sport who crossover in order to compete or cash in.

There are 3 weight divisions in professional strongman contests, you're simply assuming everyone who wants to be successful in strongman has to be a giant. While a 400lb outlier like Shaw or Bjornson would lack relative strength in bodyweight activities, a 200lb middleweight strongman could absolutely make a splash in Crossfit.

But then again that's pretty much what crossfit is. Athletes who couldn't make it in their chosen sport who crossover in order to compete or cash in.
nah, man. they do 40 minute events sometimes. strongman is 1:15, the anaerobic zone. its different systems at play

crossfit is the middle zone between strongman and triathlon.

edit - i like all three, btw

Steroids make tits look awful. My goodness, its like a deformity.

Most of the elite crossfit woman are on gear, just like most of our beloved athletes competing in the upper echelon of their chosen sport. What sets the UFC apart from most now is the stringent testing it employs. Plenty of fighters are still on SARMS,GH,IGF1,Peptides,just better at cycling and masking their use. For the most part we've eliminated the mass monsters of divisions using TRT exemptions and people popping for nandrolone metabolites left and right. The UFC set the bar very high with this level of testing, and for good measure, its the most brutal of the combat sports out there. When trying to legitimize your brand and become legalized in all 50 states you try to appease to the commissions with whom your trying to receive approval from. Fighter safety while more important took a back seat to the aforementioned reasons, like it or not. I'm grateful for the testing, keeps everyone honest and hopefully reduces TBI/CTE cases in the future.

Crossfit testing is a joke, and its non combat so i could care less, more so if they were honest about it. Glassman doesn't give a shit though, he's got his money and that's all he cares about. The argument for the elite girls in CF on gear is null and void. It s a no brainer. Look at the Olympic athletes in the sport of wrestling, gymnastics, and powerlifting. None of them are holding as much muscle mass as the CF girls. The gymnasts may be a little leaner due to the bodyweight restrictions for some of their movements but they don't hold near even close the muscle mass these CF broads do. Same goes with the female wrestlers and powerlifters. We all know the olympic athletes are world class and strong as Ox's..yet not one of them look anything like the CF woman. Are CF girls that much more elite than Olympian's??

I agree with all of this. But not gona lie, I sometimes like to watch those crossfit games specials on Netflix.

Are you new here?

We only discuss women when there are pictures
Well I clicked on this thread, coz wanted too see womens muscular body, is something wrong with me?

edit: holy fuck saw pics, my bad... didint saw that comming...

Sure, I agree.
But here's the thing. If I just look at Costa's Instagram, I'm 100 % sure he's on something. Just too much lean muscle mass for an mma cardio heavy training.
But he has lost some of the muscle mass coming into this fight.
Go rewatch the weigh ins for this fight and the fight itself and tell me that's not possible to achieve naturally.
It absolutely is.
Ah my bad, didn't realize you were talking weigh ins specifically. Would have to rewatch that but I assume that Romero and Costa looked a little more deflated and skeletal than they did in the cage which would support your argument.

Ah my bad, didn't realize you were talking weigh ins specifically. Would have to rewatch that but I assume that Romero and Costa looked a little more deflated and skeletal than they did in the cage which would support your argument.
Im talking about the fight as well.
Look at costa in the cage here.
He appeared to have lost some of the muscle mass.Screenshot_20190818-210436_YouTube.jpg
This physique here is absolutely possible to achieve naturally.

Just came across this topic. Seems like that some are claiming sexism to suggest that the CrossFit girls are taking steroids.

These girls are built like the women bodybuilders of the early 90s. Funny that they’d even argue the point that they aren’t taking something.

ptit02z4xkr71.jpg

Back