Every poster here should bow to Dana White

Is this Mike Dolce posting as Dana..

Or Dana posting as Mike Dolce..?

My fuck-tard meter is a little whack today.

images

I liked Pride better. I think mma was coming, and I'm not a huge fan of the way the UFC presents it.

TS should bow away from, and present his hind side to, dana white

You really don't want to make that comparison. Look at the flack Stern got years ago for what was considered out-of-line in an interview with Jim Rome. It wouldn't make the list of the 1000 worst things said by Dana White.

His constant need for the spotlight and getting it by insulting others, especially his own fighters, has gotten very old. The more that comes out about how he does business certainly has not made him more likable. And there seems to be few ethical or personal boundaries he won't cross if it serves his purpose. There is no such thing as a 'private conversation' with the guy and he has actually gone public to defend his practice of constantly betraying people's confidences.

He is still a valuable behind-the-scenes guy. But he has lost all perspective on where the line is between being an engaging, different kind of president who speaks his mind and an egocentric power-tripper that thinks nothing of treating people like shit in public because he has leverage on them. The former is still a draw to casual fans. The latter has made regular fans begin to despise him.

I have no clue who David Stern is and barely know what NBA is. I'm guessing basketball from the B.

If the UFC didn't pick up MMA then Pride would have continued their success. It's almost unfortunate that an American company picked it up because now we have to deal with all the comparisons to shitty American sports that the rest of the world doesn't care about.

MMA would be fine without the UFC and Dana White, if they go Bankrupt tomorrow, you'll see Aldo/McGregor and Weidman/Rockhold somewhere else.

Didnt have prides downfall more to do with them losing their TV deal because of some shady shit that apparently happened?

I dont think that the UFC gaining more viewership had any influence on prides viewership.

It's not popular in Europe. NBA, NFL, MLB, and whatever the initial acronym that you referred to aren't popular in Europe. Basketball is popular in the countries that used to be in Yugoslavia and it ends there. Just basketball, not NBA.

Nah dude, I'm from the former Yugoslavia and I grew up watching NBA during the magic era. NBA has been popular there and has only grown in international popularity since then. Lots of countries have a player or two in the nba and the games they play in usually get broadcasted. League has great exposure IMO.

What do Zuffa posters get paid? Are there any vacancies at present? I'm genuinely interested as I think I would be an excellent Zuffa poster because I can talk BS with the best of them�� pm me if you know...

Oh really. I am from Europe. And last time we did a count exactly 17 people gave a fuck about th NBA.

How about NBA has been playing regular season games in Europe's best & brightest cities London & Paris, istanbul, even Brazil had a game played, trust me, NBA is global & on its way to becoming huge.

Its huge to play regular season games overseas. Where were you ya yank ?

Nah dude, I'm from the former Yugoslavia and I grew up watching NBA during the magic era. NBA has been popular there and has only grown in international popularity since then. Lots of countries have a player or two in the nba and the games they play in usually get broadcasted. League has great exposure IMO.

This guy knows what's up.

Some of you need to do your homework before you type.

I think Dana White should go into politics

he's got what it takes to fix the country

-1/10

You lack any semblance of subtlety. Trolling is about getting people to believe that you believe what youre saying. If its too obvious that you are trolling then youre doing it wrong. This is probably the worst troll attempt ive seen on sherdog, and thats saying alot.

You really don't want to make that comparison. Look at the flack Stern got years ago for what was considered out-of-line in an interview with Jim Rome. It wouldn't make the list of the 1000 worst things said by Dana White.

His constant need for the spotlight and getting it by insulting others, especially his own fighters, has gotten very old. The more that comes out about how he does business certainly has not made him more likable. And there seems to be few ethical or personal boundaries he won't cross if it serves his purpose. There is no such thing as a 'private conversation' with the guy and he has actually gone public to defend his practice of constantly betraying people's confidences.

He is still a valuable behind-the-scenes guy. But he has lost all perspective on where the line is between being an engaging, different kind of president who speaks his mind and an egocentric power-tripper that thinks nothing of treating people like shit in public because he has leverage on them. The former is still a draw to casual fans. The latter has made regular fans begin to despise him.

Well said and the way Dana belittles his employees professional decisions has really become pathetic. I give the man credit for building this sports popularity and I believe the mass amount of money he has made off of the blood, sweat, and tears of others is more than enough reward.

I'm not one to go out of my way to bash the guy I just think it's painfully obvious that has a huge ego and doesn't treat his employees like professional athletes.

This guy knows what's up.

Some of you need to do your homework before you type.

Dude we live in Europe. We know the shit thats going down here. Maybe they watch it in former yoegoslavia but thats about it. And football(the real one) is way way way bigger down there too. Nobody gives a damn about NBA here.

Back