Every poster here should bow to Dana White

The boss of the fighting world, Dana White, is receiving a lot of hate on this board... Unjustified hate... He is/was to UFC what David Stern was to NBA. Picked up a sport and made it into a global phenomenon.

Please use this thread to say thank you Dana we really appreciate it keep doing what you are doing.

Agreed! Thank you Dana for Taking this sport to the next level! I love the Reebok deal!

I just don't get why white belts are allowed to make threads. Why is this a thing on this forum?

Meh. If they prevented white belts from making threads all these frittata's would just postwhore to a yellow belt in 4 hours and then start brainfarting. I think I saw a guy with join date june 2015 yesterday. He had something like 7000 posts.

It's almost unfortunate that an American company picked it up because now we have to deal with all the comparisons to shitty American sports that the rest of the world doesn't care about.

I love you.

Thanks for free rights dana sorry im too poor to buy anything from you, considered me free promotion spreading your lies err gospel to the masses

Praise be to Dana and Reebok

Is your chin chafed, OP? Or do Daniel and Dana both wax?

Dana White put the UFC 36 million in the hole, wanted to sell the company for 2 million dollars, and was totally against TUF 1.

Now what was that you were saying?

Actually I'm pretty sure it was 44 million down the drain. And was it his idea to sell for 2 million (I heard it was 3), or was he seeking out buyers because Lorenzo was getting cold feet? I would also like to point out that they were fighting an up hill battle against the UFCs image and still learning how it could work.

Also keep in mind, it was Dana that got Lorenzo and his millions involved to begin with, probably kept him in the game as best he could, and killed himself with a maniacs travel schedule to make it happen. He also was all for getting it on free TV, but resisted the reality TV angle because he hated that kind of format.

Other than that, what you say is true.

Coker will make MMA better in about 2 years, fighters leaving UFC right now, more will leave thanks to Reebok.

In 2 years Bellator will rival UFC :) , they're WFW is already stacked

Yes it is

NBA is popular in China, Africa, and Europe. It is more global phenomenon than NFL, NHL, and MLB.

Well to be honest its the most populair of the sports u mentioned, but no its not a phenomenon in Europe or in Africa.. dont know about China.(i think u mean asia)

Well to be honest its the most populair of the sports u mentioned, but no its not a phenomenon in Europe or in Africa.. dont know about China.(i think u mean asia)

The NBA was huge in China.......

Until they found out Yao Ming sucked.:icon_chee

Yes it is

NBA is popular in China, Africa, and Europe. It is more global phenomenon than NFL, NHL, and MLB.

Oh really. I am from Europe. And last time we did a count exactly 17 people gave a fuck about th NBA.

Yes it is

It's not popular in Europe. NBA, NFL, MLB, and whatever the initial acronym that you referred to aren't popular in Europe. Basketball is popular in the countries that used to be in Yugoslavia and it ends there. Just basketball, not NBA.

[YT]AQiUJlRa0N8[/YT]

84ba3642d429185c8b356fe4b9ad9eca.png

The boss of the fighting world, Dana White, is receiving a lot of hate on this board... Unjustified hate... He is/was to UFC what David Stern was to NBA. Picked up a sport and made it into a global phenomenon.

Please use this thread to say thank you Dana we really appreciate it keep doing what you are doing.

Only the hardcore fans can appreciate what he has done.

Back