Every poster here should bow to Dana White

East European

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
The boss of the fighting world, Dana White, is receiving a lot of hate on this board... Unjustified hate... He is/was to UFC what David Stern was to NBA. Picked up a sport and made it into a global phenomenon.

Please use this thread to say thank you Dana we really appreciate it keep doing what you are doing.

Dana White put the UFC 36 million in the hole, wanted to sell the company for 2 million dollars, and was totally against TUF 1.

Now what was that you were saying?

didn't know dana was eastern european.

I just don't get why white belts are allowed to make threads. Why is this a thing on this forum?

[YT]VJuXKeiM4_0[/YT]

Edit this into the OP.

He is/was to UFC what David Stern was to NBA. Picked up a sport and made it into a global phenomenon.

You mean the sport that has actually declined in viewership over the past 2 decades? Great comparison.

dw-dick.png

Nobody is going to bow to a manchild who behaves like he is 13 on twitter.

Dana White put the UFC 36 million in the hole, wanted to sell the company for 2 million dollars, and was totally against TUF 1.

Now what was that you were saying?

He also said woman would never be in the ufc. Dana contradicts himself a lot

You mean the sport that has actually declined in viewership over the past 2 decades? Great comparison.

Don't twist stats to fit your own narratives. Why did their TV ratings declined? Internet. Their overall ratings have sky-rocketed.

I just don't get why white belts are allowed to make threads. Why is this a thing on this forum?

not like there is a post count that makes you smart

some of the dumbest threads I've seen on here are by long time posters

The boss of the fighting world, Dana White, is receiving a lot of hate on this board... Unjustified hate... He is/was to UFC what David Stern was to NBA. Picked up a sport and made it into a global phenomenon.

I have no clue who David Stern is and barely know what NBA is. I'm guessing basketball from the B.

If the UFC didn't pick up MMA then Pride would have continued their success. It's almost unfortunate that an American company picked it up because now we have to deal with all the comparisons to shitty American sports that the rest of the world doesn't care about.

MMA would be fine without the UFC and Dana White, if they go Bankrupt tomorrow, you'll see Aldo/McGregor and Weidman/Rockhold somewhere else.

Back