Ever want to see a fighter repeatedly lose just because of their fans?

trolololol, as if Shogun fans come anywhere near the delusion of Conor nuthuggers (won't say fans, because I'm one as well).

It's not as widespread for sure, but the worst Shogun nuthuggers are so much worse than any McG nuthuggers.

He could lose his next fight by getting both arms literally ripped off and there would still be some of his fans genuinely believing that he'll win his next fight and be challenging for the title soon.

Remember the guy who immediately made the thread "and with that I'm gone"? Just because Conor lost.

That's bandwagon if ever I've seen it lol.

lol at the Shogun mentions.

I still wear his UFC 104 walk out hat every time he fights and was still backing him when the OSP loss.

It's whatevs.

The casuals are going to come and go.

That's half the fun of watching sports.

I love to hate fans of other teams and fighters.

Sure

Hunt
Fedor
Shogun (Used to)
Wand (Used to)
Cro Cop (Used to)
Big Nog (Used to)

I don't like CRIED fanboyism in general

It's not as widespread for sure, but the worst Shogun nuthuggers are so much worse than any McG nuthuggers.

He could lose his next fight by getting both arms literally ripped off and there would still be some of his fans genuinely believing that he'll win his next fight and be challenging for the title soon.

You're talking about something like the 1% of us.

He's in a good spot right now. There's no denying that.

Sherdog and UFC have Lil Nog in the top 15/contenders area. Both Sherdog and UFC had Corey Anderson in the top 10.

Wins over them and that's solid.

There are very few people that think he will hold the belt again.

That... would make me barf a never ending torrent of corrosive acidic bile.

That could be livestreamed. We could call it 'The Goldberg Fountain'. When the fountain stops pumping the site crashes and Mike powers down for another thousand years, until the world needs him again.

why do fighter fans matter LOL
It can be insufferable. Tolerance of an annoyance can only go so far, I remember at one point months after aldo all the UFC vids were just Conor's fanboys everywhere. Sherdog is expected, but when a felicio transcends that much, I can't. The most horrible effect of this is when the masses' words enter the mind of the individual......Ergo: Ronda

Yes. I have mad respect for Conor and most of his fanbase are great posters but it's his silly little gimmicky posters like Beast Within etc. I've put them all on Ignore. Can't be arsed reading their troll bait.

I suggest you all do the same of you want to keep your sanity. Life's too short to be going bezerk at trolls online. His real fans are fine though, actually Jin's a bit annoying. He's temporarily ignored until sunday

Yes. I have mad respect for Conor and most of his fanbase are great posters but it's his silly little gimmicky posters like Beast Within etc. I've put them all on Ignore. Can't be arsed reading their troll bait.

I suggest you all do the same of you want to keep your sanity. Life's too short to be going bezerk at trolls online. His real fans are fine though, actually Jin's a bit annoying. He's temporarily ignored until sunday
You're a saint, I wasn't aware this could be done, yet somehow I figured it out within like 10 seconds of reading what you said, haha. Gracias Senor.

I don't let the fans bother me or affect my opinion about a fighter
Let them do their thing

You're a saint, I wasn't aware this could be done, yet somehow I figured it out within like 10 seconds of reading what you said, haha. Gracias Senor.
No problem buddy. I do recommend that on sunday you unignore them to watch their public meltdown though. It's hilarious.

Edit: that's if Nate wins of course. If Conor wins they're staying on ignore

Also love to see a complete delusional tool get humbled.

giphy.gif
That's just it. This delusional and mentally ill Scottish midget settler was never humbled. He's bought into his own hype whole sale and can't be bothered to accept a loss and fix what went wrong. It's a complete repeat of March 5th. Still overlooking Nate, still talking about Mayweather, making shit loads of excuses for the loss.

why do fighter fans matter LOL

They don't to other fans, that's why I'm OK with them hating each other, hug and let hate I say.

Also nah, at some point I'm going to want to see MCG win again, but it's so funny to me watching his fans getting ripped into by the haters that seeing him lose a few more times would entertain me for a bit longer. I don't think it'll happen and I think he'll be winning again soon though, so I guess I'll just be entertained by his fights and not the tears of his more hc fans.

Last edited:
Back