Ever want to see a fighter repeatedly lose just because of their fans?

No problem buddy. I do recommend that on sunday you unignore them to watch their public meltdown though. It's hilarious
I know my previous post seemed very self-righteous but I'm sure it's going to be very satisfying to watch idiots like BeastWithin blame 'efficiency' or the referee or the gravitational force of the Earth or a tiny pebble on Mars when their hero gets schooled again

Looks like bubble gum ice cream :p

When I used to be on social media, I posted I was in the mood for McNuggets, and a girl posted that pic along with information how mechanically processed chicken is extracted from the carcass, chemically treated, the grinded down and blended to make a goop that they can make into shapes...

When I used to be on social media, I posted I was in the mood for McNuggets, and a girl posted that pic along with information how mechanically processed chicken is extracted from the carcass, chemically treated, the grinded down and blended to make a goop that they can make into shapes...
Yeeeh...I had to look it up after you posted that, lol. The genetically tweaked chickens are fucked up.

I know my previous post seemed very self-righteous but I'm sure it's going to be very satisfying to watch idiots like BeastWithin blame 'efficiency' or the referee or the gravitational force of the Earth or a tiny pebble on Mars when their hero gets schooled again
Nah not at all. I wish I had your patience with other posters. I get irritated by quite silly things I must admit.

What I will say positively about Beast Within is that he didn't dissapear when Conor lost which was very surprising.
but yeah 'if' Conor loses I can't wait to see the excuses

@Homeless Infant msybe the only nuggets I'd eat from is Chik-fil-a. I think they are one of the better fast food joints, although it would be a dire situation for me to eat fast food

Fedor for sure!
images

Yeeeh...I had to look it up after you posted that, lol. The genetically tweaked chickens are fucked up.

Full of growth hormones and anti biotics, and that you put into your body after ingesting the chicken flesh.

You ever see the chickens born without feathers or heads?
The ones I just saw had no feathers & no feet... & other deformity shit. Still had heads though...haha.

o_O

@Homeless Infant msybe the only nuggets I'd eat from is Chik-fil-a. I think they are one of the better fast food joints, although it would be a dire situation for me to eat fast food
Never been there. But a new one just opened up so maybe i'll try it out one day.

HI's got eat whatever he can get after all... :p

The ones I just saw had no feathers & no feet... & other deformity shit. Still had heads though...haha.

o_O

Never been there. But a new one just opened up so maybe i'll try it out one day.

HI's got eat whatever he can get after all... :p

You're young, you can burn that shit off. Wait till you hit your 30's then 40's. Before I could drink all night got to work with no sleep and do it all over again. Almost died the next day after UFC 200 from the hangover

You're young, you can burn that shit off. Wait till you hit your 30's then 40's. Before I could drink all night got to work with no sleep and do it all over again. Almost died the next day after UFC 200 from the hangover
bingley-giggles.gif

Hangovers...

If it doesn't bother you, by all means order them. I prefer more natural alternatives to food.
Natural alternatives to food?

Are you one of those people feeding on sunlight?

Remember the guy who immediately made the thread "and with that I'm gone"? Just because Conor lost.
then he came back

then conor goes and quits (retires) then comes back.

Talk about fanboy imitating his crush (conor quitting in the fight) only to have conor inadvertently imitate his #1fanboy

They don't to other fans, that's why I'm OK with them hating each other, hug and let hate I say.

Also nah, at some point I'm going to want to see MCG win again, but it's so funny to me watching his fans getting ripped into by the haters that seeing him lose a few more times would entertain me for a bit longer. I don't think it'll happen and I think he'll be winning again soon though, so I guess I'll just be entertained by his fights and not the tears of his more hc fans.
fair enough, I know some McGregor fans say annoying stuff but some of them are pretty funny too and not to be taken seriously. There are some fighters I personally want to see lose, most of them lay n pray types. like GSP I don't hate him, but for some reason I want him to lose so badly but its impossible lol.

found myself celebrating Fedor's loss to Werdum a little more than I expected to, probably because of all his obnoxious worshipers around here at that time.

That's called being a hater lol.

Correction, that is called being pathetic. When envious, true men look to climb the ladder and surpass their adversaries whereas little men just stay at the bottom of it and hack it with a chainsaw in order to bring them down.

Correction, that is called being pathetic. When envious, true men look to climb the ladder and surpass their adversaries whereas little men just stay at the bottom of it and hack it with a chainsaw in order to bring them down.
Exactly, couldn't have said it better myself.

Back