Ever want to see a fighter repeatedly lose just because of their fans?

fair enough, I know some McGregor fans say annoying stuff but some of them are pretty funny too and not to be taken seriously. There are some fighters I personally want to see lose, most of them lay n pray types. like GSP I don't hate him, but for some reason I want him to lose so badly but its impossible lol.

lol that's cool. at the end of the day it's just fighting and they are just fighters. this is all just entertainment and shouldn't be taken seriously by any of us.

No, you grow out of that as you get older. You want to see a fighter lose because they're a loud mouth, proclaiming they are the greatest when they haven't done much.

It's not as widespread for sure, but the worst Shogun nuthuggers are so much worse than any McG nuthuggers.

He could lose his next fight by getting both arms literally ripped off and there would still be some of his fans genuinely believing that he'll win his next fight and be challenging for the title soon.
No way no how is any fighter's worst fans as bad as Conor fans.

Nope, seems like the type of thing a weak minded individual would do...

Yes and it's exactly who you think.

Also love to see a complete delusional tool get humbled.

giphy.gif
Bout to get humbled again

Yep. 4 Horsewomen. And it was a blast every time.

I hate fans of fighters in general.

I just like to see good fights, don't care that much who wins or loses.

Of course its fun to root for someone but some of you take it way too seriously.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back