Ever double fist anything?

Drinks when im at a show, joints when you got a big circle and people drop out bout all I can think of really

Got a cappuccino about 1/2 an hour ago. Then a coworked brought me an Americano.

What's the big deal? I'd start with two large cappuccinos then order a big ass regular coffee to go.

Yes, who hasn't played Edward 40 hands at least once in their life?

9f64d68c3780e4a5f9db7d08706a9e1d.jpg

Only once. I thought it would be epic to clap but her perineum really ruined it.

um, i guess the other night i was drinking a chi tea latte and in other hand was drinking a diet cola
i had got the hot drink, then decided to get food and the drink came with it. didnt want to let the hot drink go cold, so, drank them at once. meh

been double fistin' vodka sprites all nite.

I'm in a good place.

americano >> espresso / drip coffee /

Best way to have a full cup of coffee.
IMO, espresso ~= cappucino >>> americano > non-espresso coffee.

Wouldn't that just make it coffee?

kind of. it's still coffee made from espresso, which is extracted under high pressure unlike regular coffee and extracts different compounds in different ways than regular coffee. In particular, regular brewed coffee that uses paper filters removes almost all of the oil fraction that is a large part of what makes espresso much more flavorful than regular coffee. but to your point, that's a large part of why i think americanos are retarded.

IMO, espresso ~= cappucino >>> americano > non-espresso coffee.

Agreed and I make those at home but for taste of a full cup id say americano. Cappuccino is my fav but I need a couple.

Agreed and I make those at home but for taste of a full cup id say americano. Cappuccino is my fav but I need a couple.
but if you like cappuccinos better, where's the downside in just making two of them? or pulling 4 shots into a single cup?

the only downside i can think of is if that much caffeine affects you negatively

Back