Ever double fist anything?

ILEQRjr.jpg

but if you like cappuccinos better, where's the downside in just making two of them? or pulling 4 shots into a single cup?

the only downside i can think of is if that much caffeine affects you negatively

Okay...... For me it's the time it takes to make one, I make cappuccinos on the weekend and I drink single shots with steamed milk, it's a whole process and do it usually twice. I roll out of bed to make those and I look forward to it. Weekdays I drink one cup of drip coffee at work, we have a starbucks machine and it's pretty good, for starbucks. On a weekend morning outside or away from home I will try to have a non-starbucks americano, hopefully from an independent coffee shop but I might have one every couple months. Given the choice of a basic drip coffee or an americano I'll take the americano which i compare more to a drip coffee than a cappuccino which I prefer to make but don't buy for whatever reason. I've only ever had a couple of espresso's but its not enough liquid for me, just not my thing.

I do it at basically every concert or game I go to. Lineups are crazy at big events

I dated a fat chick from New York I met on a fetish website last year whole she was in town... Closest I've got to the full double bump...

"The shit that came out of that woman's mouth"... Was like listening to a couple of crackwhore arguing!

I dated a fat chick from New York I met on a fetish website last year whole she was in town... Closest I've got to the full double bump...

"The shit that came out of that woman's mouth"... Was like listening to a couple of crackwhore arguing!

Whatever blows your hair back, Buff.

That sounds like a nightmare to me.

Okay...... For me it's the time it takes to make one, I make cappuccinos on the weekend and I drink single shots with steamed milk, it's a whole process and do it usually twice. I roll out of bed to make those and I look forward to it. Weekdays I drink one cup of drip coffee at work, we have a starbucks machine and it's pretty good, for starbucks. On a weekend morning outside or away from home I will try to have a non-starbucks americano, hopefully from an independent coffee shop but I might have one every couple months. Given the choice of a basic drip coffee or an americano I'll take the americano which i compare more to a drip coffee than a cappuccino which I prefer to make but don't buy for whatever reason. I've only ever had a couple of espresso's but its not enough liquid for me, just not my thing.
hmmm ic. do you use one of those automatic cup type machines? i guess that would be more time consuming. strange that you'll order an americano outside rather than a cappuccino! but yes i agree, the short volume in a straight espresso shot can be less fulfilling.

People born before 1990

Did mean to say people born after 1990? Because I was born in '84 and was doing that in my first year of university in 2002. And my older brother, born in '73 was doing it in university back in '91 with his buddies.

The other reason I suggest you meant to say "after" is in some places you cannot even get 40oz beers/malt liquors anymore. Here in Alberta, the provincial government banned them back in like 2009 or something like that. You cannot find them anywhere anymore, so it's the younger generations, not older, who will never experience Edward 40 hands.

Also, mostly only people born before 1990 would get a play on an Edward scissor hands reference in the first place.

Did mean to say people born after 1990? Because I was born in '84 and was doing that in my first year of university in 2002. And my older brother, born in '73 was doing it in university back in '91 with his buddies.

The other reason I suggest you meant to say "after" is in some places you cannot even get 40oz beers/malt liquors anymore. Here in Alberta, the provincial government banned them back in like 2009 or something like that. You cannot find them anywhere anymore, so it's the younger generations, not older, who will never experience Edward 40 hands.

Also, mostly only people born before 1990 would get a play on an Edward scissor hands reference in the first place.
You have a tendency to overthink things a bit dont you

Back in the 1980s, I was at a co-worker's birthday party. I had a can of beer in each hand. Every time I emptied one I was handed another. They never got warm.

Back