Evan Look Out!!!

Originally posted by CANADIANFIGHTCLUB
Man you guys just don't have minds of your own do you?

We sure dont. Oh BTW, which one of us is defending Phil because he trains with Enson? Now who has the mind of their own? :)

P.S. Enson is cool, but you have to admit the only reason you like Phil is because he trains with Enson.

Can anyone send me the real video? not that rock shit

Originally posted by csma39
yeah Manowar sucks...where's the Baroni video?

btw, big props to you NYBA037, you're a true fan for sticking by your boy through good times and bad, and this is definitely a low point.

thanx and i just wanted say that i never thought being a baroni fan would come with so much bullshit, all i want is for him to win and be a champ in the ufc and i could care less about his personal life

but he must've done something really bad to matt lindland to deserve this type of humilation

or

matt lindland is just that jealous of a person because baroni is so much more popular then ever will be and it's really bothering him inside to go so far out of his way to humilate him, i dunno matt lindland is not a class act like i tought he was, he is deseperate to get attention and i guess he thinks this is the best way of him to do so

all i can say is homo video or not baroni will win june 19th

not to be stupid, but which one is phil, the video quality is piss poor

hey mike C if you see or talk to phil let him in that all the boys from brooklyn are behind him and to knock tanner the fuck out! thanx

the video was changed...this new rock video is just stupid. I'm pretty sure that Baroni is the last guy to push the owner of the TV shop in the video.

Pretty stupid replacement video if you ask me.

It's like posting if i was in a peanut butter commercial or some shit when i was 14 or something. "ooooo, i'm so offended"

This first video............well..........damn............
that's a different story.

Maybe Lindland can enlighten us as to why he changed the vid?

Originally posted by nyba037
matt lindland is recognized as one of the most boring fighters EVA!, he's recognized as an ear biter and a cheater in the wrestling match, he recognized as a liar for the 10 different excuses he has given when he ko'ed himself vs niko

besides to 2 or 3 hardcore fans, matt's fans are only baroni haters, that doesn't help him unless he's fighting baroni

As a wrestler, I can assure you that there is not a single wrestler out there who hasn't cheated in a match (most on a consistent basis). You're not supposed to dig your elbows or chin into your opponent, but I do in nearly every match. Wrestling is by far the dirtiest sport ever created by mankind. Most wrestlers' ears are so thick, Lindland would have chipped his teeth.

besides to 2 or 3 hardcore fans, matt's fans are only baroni haters, that doesn't help him unless he's fighting baroni

I agree, whos a big fan of Matts that isnt a Baroni hater? the guy has no fan base because he is a boring fighter and has barely any fights with challenging competetors...this is coming from a person who is neutral to both fighters. I hope Baroni beat Tanner just to stop all the shit talking. Everyone has the love to hate attitude with Baroni, when in turn he would beat the crap out of 99% of people on this forum.

Baroni By Brutal KO!!!!!

The Law just punched Phil in the nuts (LOW BLOW).

Yeah i wonder why Woogster changed the vid to a MANOWAR video... Whatever. "THE LAW" is pitaful and it's a shame someone with "so much talent" as some say finds it neccesary to flame Baroni all the time.. A fellow Professional fighter. It's jsut sad.

I sit around all the time Leghump wishing you the best for you and your family..What is it again? 2 daughters you have? With your ventures like Fightsport etc. But it's repetative shit like this that makes me wonder why I wish you the best with yoru fights and life.

Long story short woogie. You suck and thats just sad. i'm done with you as a fan of anything you do and Im also done with this thread. I hope Terrell hurts you bad come August and I'll be PAYING to see it happen in the 150 dollar seats.

Originally posted by CanarioFalante
As a wrestler, I can assure you that there is not a single wrestler out there who hasn't cheated in a match (most on a consistent basis). You're not supposed to dig your elbows or chin into your opponent, but I do in nearly every match. Wrestling is by far the dirtiest sport ever created by mankind. Most wrestlers' ears are so thick, Lindland would have chipped his teeth.

Dude, i wrestle too.... Rubbing elbows and grinding shit is one thing, but biting.... come on...

Dy-no-mite3000 -

Baroni vs. Menne - That's F'n funny! There's your Ride!!!!

Things are gonna get ugly!

Originally posted by dy-no-mite3000
Yeah i wonder why Woogster changed the vid to a MANOWAR video... Whatever. "THE LAW" is pitaful and it's a shame someone with "so much talent" as some say finds it neccesary to flame Baroni all the time.. A fellow Professional fighter. It's jsut sad.

I sit around all the time Leghump wishing you the best for you and your family..What is it again? 2 daughters you have? With your ventures like Fightsport etc. But it's repetative shit like this that makes me wonder why I wish you the best with yoru fights and life.

Long story short woogie. You suck and thats just sad. i'm done with you as a fan of anything you do and Im also done with this thread. I hope Terrell hurts you bad come August and I'll be PAYING to see it happen in the 150 dollar seats.

Oh my god people. This is a new low for whiny pussy-dom. For the last 2 years, all the MMA forums heard was Baroni's big mouth flaming every person in his weight class. Baroni talking such shit, that 90% of the MMA fans began to hate him. Add that to the fact that Baroni lost to Lindland twice and still talks shit.

Now Lindland starts talking shit back, and in a BIG way, and all of the Baroni fans cry like little bitches. It is sad. You love it when Phil dishes it out, but when someone puts him in his place, both physically and verbally, you cry like a fat girl who is out of Hagen-Daas.

Seriously, every person on this thread is now laughing at Baroni and all his nuthuggers because you are making asses of yourselves. Admit it. Lindland out shit-talked Baroni.

Baroni always calls Lindland "boring" or "bald". Shit, I would rather be boring and bald than go around making :eek::eek::eek:gy videos and slapping mens asses.

Lindland is boring, but he beat Baroni TWICE.

If you want bad fighting and good entertainment, then watch the WWE. Until that time, sit your ass down and watch sone good fighters once in a while.

sigh ... i watched that lame ass 80s rock shit because I thought something funny was in it ... so they changed the video or what?

I love it. Baroni lovers are chiding Matt for 'flaming' Baroni.

GET FUCKING REAL. Thats all Baroni ever does...Talk smack, talk smack, talk smack.

You can't fault Matt for taking a shot at Baroni. God knows it only deserved after all the shit Baroni has talked on Linland.

Its good when people say "So he doesnt win and he isnt a good fighter...BUT HE COHEADLINES THE EVENT!!!." Wow, find a new D*ck to suck plz

lindland if only you put as much time in your standup game as you do in trying to embarass Baroni, you'd be at least somewhat interesting to watch

Man, I don't care what you guys say about Baroni, I like this guy. A LOYAL FAN!!!

Anyways, I'm really, really looking forward to Tanner/Baroni. I pray that Phil pulls this one off and gets a shot at getting his ass handed to him proper by Lee fucking Murray.

Originally posted by GermanBJJ
Oh my god people. This is a new low for whiny pussy-dom. For the last 2 years, all the MMA forums heard was Baroni's big mouth flaming every person in his weight class. Baroni talking such shit, that 90% of the MMA fans began to hate him. Add that to the fact that Baroni lost to Lindland twice and still talks shit.

Now Lindland starts talking shit back, and in a BIG way, and all of the Baroni fans cry like little bitches. It is sad. You love it when Phil dishes it out, but when someone puts him in his place, both physically and verbally, you cry like a fat girl who is out of Hagen-Daas.

Seriously, every person on this thread is now laughing at Baroni and all his nuthuggers because you are making asses of yourselves. Admit it. Lindland out shit-talked Baroni.

Baroni always calls Lindland "boring" or "bald". Shit, I would rather be boring and bald than go around making :eek::eek::eek:gy videos and slapping mens asses.

Lindland is boring, but he beat Baroni TWICE.

If you want bad fighting and good entertainment, then watch the WWE. Until that time, sit your ass down and watch sone good fighters once in a while.

^^^^
That pretty much sums it up.

Methinks the boy is into drilling vegemite valley... each to their own I guess.. Mebbe his nickname has a second meaning?

Back