Evan Look Out!!!

You know it's deep night in germany right now and I'm sitting in the dark and watching this video.... and I was affraid that a member of my family would enter the room, all the time
this is so gay
phil is looking like the biggest narcisist who would even fall into the gay milieu just to get some recognition for his oh so great body

SO i watched it again and guys, lets face it. Phil Baroni is done. I mean, what worser can happen to you. He got embarassed in front of all MMA fans.
Serious now Matt, you should get yourself a gun or something. This could end in a bloodbath.

Originally posted by nyba037
matt lindland is recognized as one of the most boring fighters EVA!, he's recognized as an ear biter and a cheater in the wrestling match, he recognized as a liar for the 10 different excuses he has given when he ko'ed himself vs niko

besides to 2 or 3 hardcore fans, matt's fans are only baroni haters, that doesn't help him unless he's fighting baroni
You sound just like Baroni saying the word EVA. Maybe you can be in his next video. He may be a bore to you, but he wins his fights, unlike some ppl we know of. Your such a nuthugger. No, not a fan, a nuthugger.

here's a pic of an ex g/f of mine just to getaway from that shit lindland posted about some fantasies of baroni he has

LFASnkJ8Por3jbOxooSjX3l8gwvNXH9q0060.jpg

I watched that video at work and kept looking over my shoulder waiting for my boss to peek in.. Tiny little video window in the corner of my computer. Kept fast forwarding it " come on, no more ass cheeks please! ".

-Deez-

gee i'm so glad i opened that while i was at work.

woo! yellow belt!

matt sure knows how to hurt a gay.

(i mean guy......i think)

Originally posted by Deez
I watched that video at work and kept looking over my shoulder waiting for my boss to peek in.. Tiny little video window in the corner of my computer. Kept fast forwarding it " come on, no more ass cheeks please! ".

-Deez-

hahahahahahaha.
you and me both!!

was that considered masturbation material for the nyba037?

Originally posted by runfrumu
was that considered masturbation material for the nyba037?

i dunno something to get away from that video i guess, plus i hate that bitch, might as well share her fruity underwear with the rest of you guys

Originally posted by GermanBJJ
LOL. Which is the funniest part of this thread?

1. The video of Phil "The New York Grab-Ass" Baroni.

2. NYBA bringing up the Lindland ear-biting incident, as if it is worse than Phil making gay videos.

3. NYBA making fun of Matt Lindland's fighting skill, even though he beat Phil's ass twice

4. NYBA making a total ass of himself by defending Phil's shit talking as "entertaining and good for the sport" but then coming to the verge of tears because Matt Lindland, once again, verbally owns Phil?

5. NYBA still claiming Phil to be more entertaining Matt Lindland, even though this is by far the funniest thing we have seen in the history of shit-talking in MMA?

Sorry NYBA, but even you have to admit, Lindland just owned Baroni in every way possible.

LOL, you put this better than I would, total ownage.

I like Lindland better than Baroni, he has improved a lot, watch his last fight vs. Niko, Lindland was the one pushing the action, he even went for highkicks for god

Originally posted by WingTsunCombat
ok

... it was sarcasm.
i wish i wasn't sitting at work, surrounded by coworkers on slow computers, waiting for a video of muscle bound fruit dance around in his tighty-whiteys on the beach while posing, close down...

yowza!

OMG i about pissed myself laughing. not just at the video but also at the complete pwnage of baroni by the law. another great one there Mr. lindland. just too funny

Originally posted by nyba037
yea man for sure, that's why he only fights on prelims if he's not fighting baroni

baroni isnt half the fighter or artisan that lindland is

...and matt for all his so-called leg-humping still isnt half the homo baroni has proved himself to be

Back