Evan Look Out!!!

Matt - would you ever grant Phil a 3rd fight?

I for one would love to see it. Your first and second fight w/ him were great.

Originally posted by bal541
Kinda embarrasing... but no Baroni showing his ass embarrassing. Hahaha you Baroni nuthugger, LIndland owns you and your gay idol.

yea man for sure, that's why he only fights on prelims if he's not fighting baroni

this video almost took my life, oh my god! The best part was when he chocked on salt water while doing push-ups lol

Holy shit

There is nothing that can be said or done to come back after something like that.

hey nyba037 -

aren't you kind of ashamed of being a baroni fan. from now on I'm gonna be "in the closet" about being a baroni fan.

Originally posted by nyba037
yea man for sure, that's why he only fights on prelims if he's not fighting baroni

so that means Baroni lost twice, convincingly, to a guy who is fighting in prelims now...

either way that video is MAD gay. hah.

NYBA = New York Bare Ass

He might gain a mental edge over Tanner if he fights in the Daisy Dukes.

Originally posted by nyba037

So after Baroni loses to Tanner he becomes the highest paid loser next to Tank. Wow, that sure is an accomplishment.

Originally posted by Nuclear BOb
NYBA = New York Bare Ass

He might gain a mental edge over Tanner if he fights in the Daisy Dukes.

maybe he should fight in those shorts

UFC45Event040.jpg
[/IMG]

lindland if only you put as much time in your standup game as you do in trying to embarass Baroni, you'd be at least somewhat interesting to watch

hahaha,man i was so worried that my G/F would come downstairs and catch me watching that.

Originally posted by Sean
Would they pass NSAC standards?

Maybe if they fought in Hazzard county. Evan Tanner and Matt Lindland as Bo and Luke Duke Vs Little Daisy Baroni.

i embarrased for him. that is some funny shit.

if he sees this, it gonna be bulletin board material, not that he isn't pumped up enough already. when he destroys tanner, things are gonna get just ugly after the fight with team quest.

Back