Evan Look Out!!!

Dude stop nut hugging Enson and who ever Enson is associated with.

Originally posted by CANADIANFIGHTCLUB
Man you guys just don't have minds of your own do you?
Ever done somthing in your past that your not into now? How can you guys pretend to support a sport and then bash every fighter who isn't on top? You guys arn't fans, you want drama and rivelries ? watch pro wrestling.

PHIL has a lot of HEART, is a great fighter and he is also great for the sport......thats just the bottem line.

Flex4life??? nice name....thats all i have to say

let these fuckers laugh now, we'll see who'll be laughing june 19th

Yeah, because we all know that Linland has already laughed at Baroni twice. LOL my bad, 3 times now.

Originally posted by DirtyDave
why do people like you, who obviously have no knowledge or appreciation fopr wrestling or jiu-jitsu, even bother watching MMA??? stick with toughman, boxing and k-1 if a KO is all you are interested in.

Im a huge fan of both wrestling and jui jitsu and could probably school you in MMA 101 but thats beside the point. Matt Lindlands style is just not interesting to me? Where the fuck is the jui jitsu your talking about. All i have ever seen is great wrestling and good control from Lindland. His shots from the guard, side mount and even mount lack any real power.

There are a lot of wrestlers that i enjoy to watch. Matt Lindland just doesnt happen to be one of them =P

Lindland is a winner, there can be no doubt about that. Baroni on the other hand, well .................

Originally posted by Sean
So after Baroni loses to Tanner he becomes the highest paid loser next to Tank. Wow, that sure is an accomplishment.
the man speaks the terrible truth about UFC.

Originally posted by nyba037
let these fuckers laugh now, we'll see who'll be laughing june 19th
you sure are doing a lot of talking considering Barnoi was flat on his back, fully mounted mind you, taking full force elbow smashes to the face when his last fight was stopped.

I'm not going to read through all these posts, but why the hell did I get a rock video when I downloaded from that link??

Originally posted by Jitsu Fighter
did you even watch the fight? Go back and watch it and count how many elbows acutally landed,
i suggest you do the same, apology accepted by the way.

apology.gif

Man you guys just don't have minds of your own do you?
Ever done somthing in your past that your not into now? How can you guys pretend to support a sport and then bash every fighter who isn't on top? You guys arn't fans, you want drama and rivelries ? watch pro wrestling.

PHIL has a lot of HEART, is a great fighter and he is also great for the sport......thats just the bottem line.

bro im pretty sure you'd be laughing your ass off too if Phil wasn't the newest member of ENSON's Purebred family - of which you are a part - now sticking up for Baroni is cool cause he's your family now sort of - but for god's sake call a spade a spade and call him a homo already - even Baroni's biggest fan ever NYBA037 admitted that the vid was ghey

How can you guys pretend to support a sport and then bash every fighter who isn't on top? You guys arn't fans, you want drama and rivelries ?

Umm, you realize those are the only things that are keeping Baroni in the UFC right? It's funny all the talk about how his persona is good for getting fans in the door, now suddenly it's a 'pure sport' issue? Come on now, everyone realizes the only reason Baroni is still around is because of the drama he causes. Even his fans use it as a selling point.

did you even watch the fight? Go back and watch it and count how many elbows acutally landed, your an idiot, go away.

Haha Yeah Baroni was just about to make his move.

ya, Canadianfightclub is just soooooo cool :rolleyes:

Haha you really didnt understand the mans point retard. The name Flex4life sounds like he might be a weight lifter, hold your horses but Baroni was a body builder so do you get it now? ok you probably dont i'll double space for you

Flex4life is probably into lifting and hes defending Baroni because he used to be a body builder....get it now hombre?

good god good god good god.. all I'm doing for the rest of the night is downloading naked chicks! What fuck is with him pulling his pants down? jesus christ!

Originally posted by bal541
Dude I couldn't finish watching the whole thing. That was too gay.

I felt dirty after seeing that. Why the fuck was he posing seminude like a chick!?

I think this is pretty lame......Im friends in real life with Phil and Matt has embrassed phil in the biggest way possible......he wolds 2 wins over him.....keeping up with this crap is kind of childish........

and if there are any girls on this board they just became fans of baroni after watching that video

good job matt

Back