International EU under pressure to ban Russian tourists

Bivol is U.K resident for taxation purposes and does have address in U.K and U.K bank account...
And he isn't sanctioned person in sanctioned persons lists....

So what Kremlin's propaganda you are spreading here?

In one case he might not get his purse: if Bivol had listed in contract bank account in bank under sanctions...
Then he might had corrected this by additional agreement....with next bank account listed in contract additionally.

Bivol is U.K resident for taxation purposes and does have permanent address in U.K....

I for interest had quoted ....
Bivol is U.K resident for tax purposes.
Isn't in sanctioned persons lists approved by U.S, U K or EU...

+ i don't think we need next extra burden in form of "tourists ".
Of course nazists will be against such ban cos nazi always will support nazists ...in this case Nazis from Russia ....Nazi country....terrorism supporters country and white supermacy worshiping area....

I admit that I know nothing about what private Russian citizens (as opposed to military) are doing in your country.

When I see Europe talk about banning private Russians from entering their country though, or private Russians having assets summarily confiscated, or someone like Dmitry Bivol having his purse from the Canelo fight withheld, I think it's a problem and I think it's unfair.
Look try to understand one thing. Regular ordinary Russians wount travel to EU now. The narrative in Russian media is that EU is the enemy.
People who can travel to EU are rich bussines men who all got their money by Putin's blessing. They all can do their shady bussines under one condition, It has to have also some benefit for Putins regime. If they disobey this, they end I jail or they lose their properties.
All theese huge money were stolen from russian people by bunch of people under President Jelcin. All that promised loyalty to Putin could keep their huge stolen properties and were let run their business. The ones that didnt show completely loyalty ended in jail, lost their properties etc. ( Chodorkovskyi for example )
Putin's loyalists became new owners of jailed former oligarchs. So the idea is that most of the money invested here by Russian oligarchs are just money laundering.
You can't become rich in Russia only with being clever or doing something new. You need to obey regime and give back to it.
You can have a read about Vkontakte ( russian Facebook) and his founder and former owner Pavel Durov. He had to leave Russia after he refused to
share info with russian FBI (fsb) in 2011. Regime violently took over his company and he had to flee Russia.

Ofc I agree Dmitry Bivols salary shouldn't been touched. Thats without question. There are vocal morons also in West.

Last edited:
Not sure about this

Even without further complicate it with moral side, situation have plenty of pros and cons in terms of actual effects

Why should the average Russian be discriminated against and oppressed because of the crimes of their state?

I also don't like the quote "travel into Europe is a privilege, not a right".

We as humans beings should be free to go wherever we wish. We should be free.

Not sure about this

Even without further complicate it with moral side, situation have plenty of pros and cons in terms of actual effects

Russian spies are all over the Europe. So that would hamper future efforts. Any other Russian citizens that legally stays in Europe be it work visa or whatever to be placed under increased surveillance especially government bodies. Give Russian citizens more reasons to question their leaders actions.

I feel Europe got still plenty aces up their sleeve. Personally I would lay out entire deck starting day 1 including withdrawal of embassies, shutting borders and cutting off Kaliningrad for any border crossings. The reason none of that is happening is because Europe know well that would infuriate Putin to launch nukes.

Russian spies are all over the Europe. So that would hamper future efforts. Any other Russian citizens that legally stays in Europe be it work visa or whatever to be placed under increased surveillance especially government bodies. Give Russian citizens more reasons to question their leaders actions.

I feel Europe got still plenty aces up their sleeve. Personally I would lay out entire deck starting day 1 including withdrawal of embassies, shutting borders and cutting off Kaliningrad for any border crossings. The reason none of that is happening is because Europe know well that would infuriate Putin to launch nukes.
starting with the premise that i have no idea how much it will obstacle spies, even if is by 1% it will end up in list of pros

As i said feels situation got both pros and cons

Back