International EU under pressure to ban Russian tourists

Look, I'm sorry, but if they're not going to do the reasonable thing and just stop being Russian, I'm afraid they'll have to deal with the consequences;)
Whoever is demanding the ban, are they going to be demanding to ban American people with visas who bombed countries in the middle east and started invasions based on false pretexts to? or is that just an exception because Russia bad?

Whoever is demanding the ban, are they going to be demanding to ban American people with visas who bombed countries in the middle east and started invasions based on false pretexts to? or is that just an exception because Russia bad?
Some victims are considered more worthy than others. No equivalency based on victims of US war crimes will occur.

I’m torn. What Zelenskyy is saying here makes a lot of sense:

“Russians should live in their own world until they change their philosophy”.

Russia’s rulers have always been scumbags, since the dawn of time. It seems like the Russian people can never have good things.

The problem is, the Western way of thinking is that by pressuring the Russian people by not letting them in, they will somehow all unite and revolt against their leader, which is a foolish way to think if you have any sense of history.

Actually if you were more educated you would know from history books how monarchy in Russia ended. Clearly shows that when people are pushed too far, they will make changes.

Great idea to alienate the type of Russian who will typically be more informed and against the invasion of Ukraine.

So dumb. What did they do? They're no more responsible than the average American was for Iraq. Hell, I'd argue that they're less responsible. If Americans really cared, they could have stopped the Iraq war. Human beings are tribal herd animals. The majority are idiots.

In reality, the people of the world have no effective say, and only hundreds of people on this planet of 7 billion have any real influence.

I ofc will most likely have to read insults and bragging about " tourists are brinnging money for your country etc bullshit."
Last time when I had deaĺt with tourist ended with reality; he get from me free tickets to visit 3 museums....I had paid for this from my pocket just cos he was interested in real...
He was from U.S and black....

I don't need tourists or any problems associated with them...
Nor their money.
Lesser = for me is better.
However if you are nice and polite, I sometimes help....
My business is to sell construction materials to companies etc...

Nonsense and if it was an Asian or African or Arabic country there would be a cacophony of racism accusations if we went after their citizens the way we are going after Russian citizens.

Well. Most of comments comes from people who didn't have to deal with Russia as their neighbour.
On one hand I agree that lot of innocent Russian born people might suffer. There are people who don't agree with the war. There are even disidents who had to leave Russia because they fought against Putinocracy.
On the other hand in states like Poland, Slovakia, Lituania, Estonia,Czech Republic etc we look at it a bit differently. For 45 years we were under direct dictatorship of Soviet Union. When we see what happened to Ukraine we are scared naturaly.
Several years Russia is financing alt media in this countries, works on public meaning throught troll farms etc. In my country Slovakia our FBI already prosecutes some owners and bloggers from alt media. They secretly video taped Russian embassy
workers ( in truths they were spies ) paying out monthly theese Slovakian alt bloggers and giving them directions what to write and what to do.
So Russia is working very actively against governments in theese states.
Disinformation campaigns are in full force since Russia took Crimea and their aim is to dissolve individual countries in this region from inside.
To be honest when I spoke to Russians or Belorusian they were parroting Russian state propaganda.
Russian regime is teaching their citizens they are more important then other people. Most of them believe it and act accordingly.
I know generalisation is dangerous. But from my personal experience most of Russians take other people as low tier or enemies. When there is que for food at dinner time in hotel in self serving buffet, all nations wait. Russians always go to the start and if you ask them to wait as everybody they start to tell you names and say they don't need to because they are Russians.

Nonsense and if it was an Asian or African or Arabic country there would be a cacophony of racism accusations if we went after their citizens the way we are going after Russian citizens.
Russia is in conventional war with Ukraine.
Russia is in nonconventional war with European Union.

Not the fault of Russian citizens.
More than 80% had voted for " United Russia " or Zirinovky party...

As our friend Dexter had stated in february...
Each nation does have government they asked for and had deserved this all....
Especially if we might recognise reality; elections in Russia were fair and clean....
Unlike fake idiotism in Crimea etc bullshit...

More than 80% had voted for " United Russia " or Zirinosvky party...

As our friend Dexter had stated in february...
Each nation does have government they asked for and had deserved this all....
Especially if we might recognise reality; elections in Russia were fair and clean....
Unlike fake idiotism in Crimea etc bullshit...

Over here in Latvia 92% of Russians voted for Putin in the last elections.

I'd like to think that we are supposed to be a more democratic country than Russia with more transparent voting process.

It would be foolish to think that Putin can't win the elections fairly. That's some wishful thinking.

Russians have made their choice, now it's time for them to answer for it.

Last edited:
Over here in Latvia 92% of Russians voted for Putin in the last elections.

I'd like to think that we are supposed to be a more democratic country than Russia with more transparent voting process.
De facto Israel and 30+ so called developed countries had closely supervisd voting process since 1990 ies...
For a reason despite hybrid war done by enemies .....Israel was first best weapons seller for these countries for a reason.
God bless Jerusalem and their kids....

@SandisLL I'm sorry, the number is actually higher.

Screenshot-20220813-212033-Chrome.jpg

They can move countries, but their mindset stays the same.

They're not sorry about Putin's misdeeds that have lasted for 2 decades. They're upset that they can't go to McDonalds anymore. Clearly we attract this demographic.

Putin wants us to be a part of his empire. And now when there is an actual war of expansion going on, these words hit differently. We can't accomodate people who support that.

There are plenty people inside the country that can and perhaps are used by Russia to shake the Hornets nest. Our security and intelligence services are working overtime right now.

There's everything- hackers, propoganda, fake news, espionage, street crimes...

We don't need more people to potentially participate in these activities.

Last edited:
@SandisLL I'm sorry, the number is actually higher.

Screenshot-20220813-212033-Chrome.jpg
I don't wonder.
While russians in russia I think approx 80% are idiots...
In latvia it is maybe 20% from russians.
One from most hardcore Putin's fan I know in Latvia is 100% azeri by blood line.
While he does have Latvia's citizenship....
He is my friend and nice gentleman until.....his love to Putin will come out....

While for parliament elections he didn't had voted for xx Krievu Savienība cos he told that they are talking lot and still doesn't work...
Therefore he opted for Saskanas Centrs......

About invasion he doesn't support this...
While he still is dreaming that Putin is smart and if will be good relationships vs Putin then fuel might be cheap....

Lol what? Russian citizens are active doing harm in my country. Wtf are you talking about?
I admit that I know nothing about what private Russian citizens (as opposed to military) are doing in your country.

When I see Europe talk about banning private Russians from entering their country though, or private Russians having assets summarily confiscated, or someone like Dmitry Bivol having his purse from the Canelo fight withheld, I think it's a problem and I think it's unfair.

Back