ESPN UFC Awards 2012

FOTY was Zombie v. Poirier. Fuck what they said.

Eric Silva over Rory Mac for 'champion in waiting'.

Strongly disagree.

Condit vs Diaz honorable mention for 'upset of the year'.

What a complete load of shit. Before posting this I had to go back and check again to see if I read it correctly. That wasn't even a slight upset. Condit would beat him again. Worst award. Ever.

Last edited:
Condit vs Diaz runner up for 'upset of the year'.

What a complete load of shit. Before posting this I had to go back and check again to see if I read it correctly. That wasn't even a slight upset. Condit would beat him again. Worst award. Ever.

What have you done?

GSP v Condit FOTY, I agree with that.

it was an absolute war and GSP came through and showed the heart of a true champion, fighting for the title. The background story made the fight more compelling.

KZ/Poirer didn't have that much on the line.... no back story, it was just two guys fighting .... KZ dominating ... putting on a clinic ... that is all...

FOTY was Zombie v. Poirier. Fuck what they said.

This.

Also no honorable mention for Matt Brown for fighter of the year.

Nick vs Condit as an upset of the year candidate is a joke.

Agree with sub and ko of the year

Condit vs Diaz honorable mention for 'upset of the year'.

Controversy not upset dude. I disagree with the beat him again but I wont get into that now lol

Edit just saw what you were referring to. My bad

Thanks and merry christmas

ma80sj.jpg

it was an absolute war and GSP came through and showed the heart of a true champion, fighting for the title. The background story made the fight more compelling.

KZ/Poirer didn't have that much on the line.... no back story, it was just two guys fighting .... KZ dominating ... putting on a clinic ... that is all...

GSP v. Condit wasn't a war at all. Decent fight but nothing close to a war.

What? GSP dominated and other than the headkick it looked like his usual boring fights with him engaging in the stand up slightly more than he used to.

Dustin was coming on strong in the 3rd round and if you remember KZ was a huge underdog but ended up wrecking Dustin which made the fight even more exciting. Tell me you didn't get excited when KZ reversed Dustin

All this backstory stuff is nonsense. That's all Zuffa hype, all that WWE hype drama crap should not be considered when trying to decide the FOTY

Back