ESPN+ is paid and still has commercials? Gtfowtbs!

jeff7b9

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Those fools at the UFC must have been high as fuck thinking people would pay for a streaming service that has frequent commercial breaks. They are running commercials in between every round and more commercials in between fights.

What shameless greedy fucks.

$5 or not, I'm canceling this before the end of my free trial on principle.

What would you rather them do for downtime?

espn+ is actually pretty cool..just not for UFC events SMH. it works well for college sports and stuff like that. You can pick which game you want to watch and it will be just like it is on TV....so thats why there are commercials. It wasnt designed for the UFC.

What do you expect from espn?

Even Dana is making money out of commercials in a paid stream service.

greedy goof.

Those fools at the UFC must have been high as fuck thinking people would pay for a streaming service that has frequent commercial breaks. They are running commercials in between every round and more commercials in between fights.

It’s $5, shut the hell up.

$5 or not, I'm canceling this before the end of my free trial on principle.

You can cancel it instantly after signing up and you will still have access to it for a week. This ensures that you don't forget and get charged for a month after the free week.

I agree as well that there is no reason to be paying for this extra service. The fights were already either on paid cable tv, paid fight pass or paid "ppv". Just because you or I can splurge such an insignificant sum, doesn't mean it's an ethical business practice that I'm willing to support. Commercials are just the icing on the cake haha

Last edited:
commercials are cool with me. gives a break to take a whizz and have a smoke

Pace sucks. Production values identical basically. I see nothing positive yet.

also surprised by this

is it because ESPN+ is shown on TV outside of USA? i liked fightpass events because the pacing was so much quicker. this is bullshit

You're surprised by a org that has fucking ads everywhere you glance @ in the cage ?!

Back