ESPN+ is paid and still has commercials? Gtfowtbs!

The pacing was on point for a 6 fight main card. Im a fan.

the fact that they're charging to watch what were FOX cards for the last 5 years is insulting to begin with, lets not mince words here folks, you're not getting extra fights by paying for ESPN+, you're paying more to get what you were ALREADY watching if you pay for cable.

How do you think they can only charge 5 bucks for it? PPV having commercials drives me nuts though.
No kidding. I've definitely been watching a PPV and then it cuts to a 5-minute commercial for some shitty movie or something

Also, the cage is covered in ads, there's the "Harley Davidson Prep Point" and the commentators and Bruce Buffer shout out sponsors all the damn time.

I signed up for the free trial and canceled right after the event. I'll wait till the next espn+ event and sign up for another free trial , rinse and repeat till i run out of CC's to use lol.

Weird, I didn't see any commercials. It was smooth

Idiots are already paying $8/month for ESPN and ESPN2 on their cable bill and now an extra $5.

UFC PPV's are $70 and they still run a bunch of ads.

I use a TiVo to record or buffer a live show. I will not pay for espn plus if you cannot buffer and fast forward or skip the ads. I haven't seen anyone comment on this angle of the streaming service.

espn+ is actually pretty cool..just not for UFC events SMH. it works well for college sports and stuff like that. You can pick which game you want to watch and it will be just like it is on TV....so thats why there are commercials. It wasnt designed for the UFC.

It also wasn't designed to buffer the stream and fast-forward over the commercials. Show stopper.

Back