ESPN+ is paid and still has commercials? Gtfowtbs!

What do you expect from espn?
For them to use the down time to try and convince me to ignore Georgia's two loses and lack of a great win, and not making the conference title game and to still put them in the playoffs over Ohio State and Oklahoma... F#ck ESPN

Have the IPTV streaming services added ESPN+?

Yeah, commercials between rounds is a little too much. I wanna hears the corners.

Also- prelims started 15 minutes late for me because espn was showing some fucking college basketball game that I give -73 fucks about.

Steven A Smith is excited for the flightweight fight tonight.

Welcome to the ESPN era.

Set your reminders to cancel ESPN+

(You can do another free trial with a different email if they put on another card you don't want to miss.)

And to all you predictable fucks who said "durr only $5 hurp durp"

1- it is the principle, not the $5.
2- I'm not going to pay $5.

100"?

NICE

Post a pic
I have Roku and the Firestick. I think I'll switch to Firestick for the main card. I'm watching on 1080p projector on a 100" screen.
Got the same setup but up to 4K. Just waiting for the providers to catch up. The little bit of sports I’ve seen in 4K was worth the extra money.
Edit: my pic doesn’t want to post.

Got the same setup but up to 4K. Just waiting for the providers to catch up. The little bit of sports I’ve seen in 4K was worth the extra money.

I'm watching on my 32' TV that is my computer monitor.
but I'm 2.5ft away so its fine lol

Yeah, that's definitely next. !080p on 100" still looks like 720p on 40-50"

I'm watching on my 32' TV that is my computer monitor.
but I'm 2.5ft away so its fine lol

That's all you need Frankie. I watch a lot of UFC on my 24" monitor. Way better picture. I just like the big screen for the effect.

Yeah, that's definitely next. !080p on 100" still looks like 720p on 40-50"
Got mine a just a few months after it came out. It’s already dropped in price by about 400$.

Got mine a just a few months after it came out. It’s already dropped in price by about 400$.
I'll probably wait a little while longer. I just got the 1080p with 35,000 lumens after having 720p with half the lumens and it's still pretty fresh to me.

I gotta save my money if I wanna watch all this UFC on different platforms. lol

The ESPN+ commercial breaks are blank though.

393753.jpg

not getting commercials between rounds in teh UK

but even if we did, its not like it makes the minute any longer or shorter, its still a minute

that said, i prefer getting the corner footage over ads

Back