News Eryk Anders replaces Roman Dolidze, takes on Vinicius Moreira at UFC Minneapolis on June 29

After his last beating, he should take a longer break.

Man Anders took such a freak amount of punishment in his last fight, I'd rather see him sit out a few more months.

He shouldn't even be back to sparring at this point.

Why does the UFC employ such bums? I thought ESPN was going to move the sport forward?

He needs to take some time off. He took one of the worst beatdowns from Rountree I've seen in recent memory.

The guy gets 4 knockdowns in a single round and doesnt get a 6 month suspension? Crazy.

He needs to take some time off. He took one of the worst beatdowns from Rountree I've seen in recent memory.

They let Bisping fight Gastelum three weeks after getting starched by GSP! Fighter safety yeah right!

Anders needs to stop rushing into fights and take some time to work on his skills.
He's a great athlete, and I believe that fight against Theodorou should've been a draw, but that fight also completely exemplifies Eryk's limitations.
Dude literally just got destroyed. He needs to improve as fighter before rushing into another bout so he can collect the other half of the paycheck (win bonus) that he foolishly thought he'd win against Rountree, up a weight class.

I really appreciates fighters that like to fight often, but damn, not so sure thats workin out particularly well for Anders...

He should still be sitting out from the Thiago Santos beating.

Someone on his team needs to be in his ear and encourage him to be smarter. He’s lost 3 in a row, he’s likely cut with a loss.

I like Anders always willing to take a short notice fight. But I agree with everyone else, he needs some time off after the beating he took from Rountree. I wish him the best nonetheless and I always root for him

Props to Eryk for actually fighting. He actually seems to want to get better and wants to fight whereas a lot of guys rest on their hype/laurels
Jumping into fight after fight without developing his skillset isn't the answer to getting better. Anders is the same guy he was when he first got signed, and has now taken a couple of asswhoopings along the way. Guy needs to chill for a bit and work on his skills to try to be more than just the guy who walks in straight lines looking for one big shot.

Man Anders took such a freak amount of punishment in his last fight, I'd rather see him sit out a few more months.

He shouldn't even be back to sparring at this point.
I thought you were trolling since I thought his last fight was against Elias GOATathrodeu. Then I remembered the 4 knockdowns he got from Khalil. I agree, give his brain a break, his fight with Thiago was a tough one too.

I'd be worried normally jumping in so soon after the beating he took but I'm like 100% sure the guy who he's fighting showed Cindy Dandois/Elias Theodoreu level striking his last fight, and is literally 0 knockout threat whatsoever. I could be wrong on this, but I really don't think I am.

Back