News Eryk Anders replaces Roman Dolidze, takes on Vinicius Moreira at UFC Minneapolis on June 29

Hopefully he's secretly an anime protagonist and getting merciless beatings will cause him rapid and remarkable improvement.

15 months ago he was supposed to KO Machida and become an undefeated contender. Crazy how fast the sport of MMA is

Eryk 'The Masochist' Anders

He seems to keep taking short notice fights thinking this will be his chance to wash the stank off the last loss, but then keeps losing. Someone in his team should tell him to take some time off and regroup or he's gonna keep losing and get cut.

Props to Anders for wanting back in so soon. Think he should take this by stoppage

Damn, I was excited to see Roman make his debut.

Ya Boy stays pretty active.

uhhhh for sure take a longer break than that after getting fucking mollywhopped like that.

that said, no idea who this other guy is so anders could still win.

This guy is down to make a living that's for sure. I ain't gonna judge the man

Anders even had a quick comeback after that brutal Santos fight, he’s gotta take some time off but I can appreciate him being active.

He's able to walk so soon after what Rountree did to him?

Anders needs to stop rushing into fights and take some time to work on his skills.
He's a great athlete, and I believe that fight against Theodorou should've been a draw, but that fight also completely exemplifies Eryk's limitations.
Dude literally just got destroyed. He needs to improve as fighter before rushing into another bout so he can collect the other half of the paycheck (win bonus) that he foolishly thought he'd win against Rountree, up a weight class.

He probably doesn't have the money to take time off. He isn't exactly making bank.

to be fair this is a pretty easy fight

Moriera showcased some of the worst stand up I’ve ever seen in the ufc

I get it....he wants to get right back in the win column to mentally recover from that thrashing from Roundtree.

But.........
What if Moreira goes to Japan leading up to the fight and comes out in a Karate stance doing Karate on Anders at the same level that Roundtree did Muay Thai?

6 fights in less than a year and a half. He’s the anti-Cruz

They let Bisping fight Gastelum three weeks after getting starched by GSP! Fighter safety yeah right!

He didn't get starched by GSP, he got choked. Then Gastelum starched him.

The guy gets 4 knockdowns in a single round and doesnt get a 6 month suspension? Crazy.

to be fair, even though he got dropped, he was never out of it at any point. Anders is one tough fucker.

Back