Erislandy Lara vs Danny García PBC Amazon Prime Sept.14th added to Canelo/Berlanga

This fight could be an absolute stinker.
danny usually comes to fight, though. lara has only been in stinkers with people who don't go after him. if you press him, he fights back, and i'm guessing danny is going to be pressing him, right?

it's a pretty irrelevant fight, but i'm not expecting a snoozefest.

danny usually comes to fight, though. lara has only been in stinkers with people who don't go after him. if you press him, he fights back, and i'm guessing danny is going to be pressing him, right?

it's a pretty irrelevant fight, but i'm not expecting a snoozefest.

Danny has a habit of being lazy in the ring. Pair that with a guy who wants you to attack first...

Danny didn't look great last time out, Lara probably takes this one in an uneventful fight.

Danny didn't look great last time out, Lara probably takes this one in an uneventful fight.

Lara possess the ability to 1-shot him. And honestly I'm hoping that's how it goes.

Yeah that would be preferable for sure.
God , why? Why on earth would anyone want to see Lara come out on top in any big fight, it just means we'll have to see him again.

lol at the idea os Lara one shotting Danny BTW. When has Lara ever been that guy? When has Danny been stopped?

God , why? Why on earth would anyone want to see Lara come out on top in any big fight, it just means we'll have to see him again.

lol at the idea os Lara one shotting Danny BTW. When has Lara ever been that guy? When has Danny been stopped?

I'm not a fan of either at this point, but a KO would be better than a stinker.

I'm not a fan of either at this point, but a KO would be better than a stinker.

Lara's left hand is very potent and Danny is a career lightweight. He's rocked and stopped much bigger men than Danny.

Last edited:
If Spence, Thurman etc couldn't stop Garcia, Lara isn't doing it.

Lara possess the ability to 1-shot him. And honestly I'm hoping that's how it goes.
danny’s got a great chin. one of the most underrated chins of his era tbh i don’t see lara stopping him

danny’s got a great chin. one of the most underrated chins of his era tbh i don’t see lara stopping him

IMO Lara's left hand is as potent a punch in boxing as most of the big punchers. He's just not that aggressive with it. Danny spent the better part of his career fighting naturally smaller fighters. He wont have that advantage here

IMO Lara's left hand is as potent a punch in boxing as most of the big punchers. He's just not that aggressive with it. Danny spent the better part of his career fighting naturally smaller fighters. He wont have that advantage here
he’s got a good left hand but i haven’t seen it devastate anyone who’s particularly good.

he’s got a good left hand but i haven’t seen it devastate anyone who’s particularly good.

I don't think Danny Garcia throws enough or has good enough defense to keep him from landing it

I'll say Lara by decision. I doubt anyone gets stopped. I'll cheer for Danny though.

Back