Erick Silva coach wants immediate rematch and says DHK was scared and lucky

It was a fluke. But the fight itself wasn't, right? Erick started getting into his rhythm, he knocked the guy down, and that was the tragedy. It was reaction. Kim was under pressure (from Erick) and threw that wild winging punch. Unfortunately, he hit him on the button and got the knockout.

I wanted a rematch, it's what I most want. I saw that the Korean wasn't as good as people say. Erick got out of everyone of his actions. The Korean was being dominated, and that wild punch made the difference in his victory. I don't even think he believed he got the knockout himself. That happens once out of a thousand times. I want Dana to make that rematch so that the Brazilian people can see that it was a fluke.

on page 8

1. Silva never knocked Dong down

2. That was not a wild winging punch by any mean what so ever

Don't use Google translate, and a loss is a loss.

Erick lost. He wasn't a dominant champion, he wasn't anything that deserves an immediate rematch.

He is a talented guy, with a shit load of hype behind him.

He got knocked out, not robbed.

Get over it.

I can't stop laughing reading the translation, and because of the excuses...I knew Dong had too many pigeon wings!

There's no such thing as a lucky punch. If you threw a punch, you mean to hurt the other guy. And especially in this case it was not a wild haymaker, it was a good technical knockout. Very well timed.

It sucks because he was winning the fight, but DHK landed perfectly. I have no interest in a rematch. Props to DHK for coming forward all fight.

Silva was not winning the fight. DHK clearly won the both rounds. The 2nd more so then the 1st.

i just register sherdog and omg sherdog is so much fun.
all those cat scare and pigeon wing made my day lol :icon_lol:

somebody pls make gif of tko with pigeon wing combined.

there was one sentence that made sense and said everything that needed to be said

"It was a fatality"

Coaches dreams got flushed down the toilet by a chicken wing Fatality KO, Fantastic

It was a fluke. But the fight itself wasn't, right? Erick started getting into his rhythm, he knocked the guy down, and that was the tragedy. It was reaction. Kim was under pressure (from Erick) and threw that wild winging punch. Unfortunately, he hit him on the button and got the knockout.

I wanted a rematch, it's what I most want. I saw that the Korean wasn't as good as people say. Erick got out of everyone of his actions. The Korean was being dominated, and that wild punch made the difference in his victory. I don't even think he believed he got the knockout himself. That happens once out of a thousand times. I want Dana to make that rematch so that the Brazilian people can see that it was a fluke.

on page 8

thanks that makes much more sense, although the message is waht i thought

Silva's coach sounds like a butthurt sherdogger.

Back