Erick Silva coach wants immediate rematch and says DHK was scared and lucky

It sucks because he was winning the fight, but DHK landed perfectly. I have no interest in a rematch. Props to DHK for coming forward all fight.

Lul wat, don't like Kim much but c'mon, Ericks whole style is wild explosions - if you don't keep your hands up, you better have a good chin.

Hufusopem and his funny translation...is this google translate again?
Would any Brazilian translate this one please?

Ok i will try to translate:

Fatality in portugue means death but as well something bad that should no happen, in this case its the same as an accident or fluke.

Actually the bird expression is: "pombo sem asa" that means "pigeon whitout wing" like a projectile or something... Yeah makes no sense.

The cat scare means like he was cornered and got lucky...

By the way i was very happy with the ko fatality because that event sucked, glad i did not gone.

It sucks because he was winning the fight, but DHK landed perfectly. I have no interest in a rematch. Props to DHK for coming forward all fight.

Was he winning the fight when he got mounted? It was a back and forth war.

I tried that shit in school when shit didn't go my way. Long, short, get him some tissues, he appears to be crying!

en brahzweal, we have uh story; de pigeon, he fly wif de wing, but de dawg, he bite wif his teef. de dawg, he bite de pigeon's wing and he no can fly away. Erick bite at his neck, but fowget to bite de wing.

AndersonOHREALLY.gif
I'm fucking dying here, bravo good sir!
I havent seen the fight yet but i think Erick should destroy him in a rematch, the gif shows it was clearly a fluke with Erick

lucky? erick silva had his hands down. being bad at boxing and getting knocked out doesnt mean your opponent was lucky. it means your defense was terrible

we need some better translating, or this guy is on drugs or roid rage

Silvas coach is a moron for many reasons. One....the most obvious is that he's asking for a rematch in a fight where his fighter was clearly knocked out and lost.....there is no way possible to spin this in any way.

Two....maybe Silvas coach should train him and teach him to maintain his composure and fight smart instead of being so reckless. He doesnt have to turn into a safe fighter by any means....just tone it down a bit and control himself.

Its more clear now that this guy is not very bright. Its very disappointing to see Erick lose in a fight he was on his way to winning and his fight iq and his corner cost him the fight.

These guys need to smarten up
cant teach heart, cant fix stupid, as they say - i agree w you though, this guy sounds like a clown

I just watched the fight and... I have no idea what DHK was trying to do with his striking... Oo he was bumrushing with his guard all over the place throwing haymakers and spinning elbows. Oo

en brahzweal, we have uh story; de pigeon, he fly wif de wing, but de dawg, he bite wif his teef. de dawg, he bite de pigeon's wing and he no can fly away. Erick bite at his neck, but fowget to bite de wing.

AndersonOHREALLY.gif

#1 P4P Post of all time IMO

Seriously... I'm still laughing.

Ughhhh Silva got owned in the first round although he was winning the 2nd

we need some better translating, or this guy is on drugs or roid rage

It was a fluke. But the fight itself wasn't, right? Erick started getting into his rhythm, he knocked the guy down, and that was the tragedy. It was reaction. Kim was under pressure (from Erick) and threw that wild winging punch. Unfortunately, he hit him on the button and got the knockout.

I wanted a rematch, it's what I most want. I saw that the Korean wasn't as good as people say. Erick got out of everyone of his actions. The Korean was being dominated, and that wild punch made the difference in his victory. I don't even think he believed he got the knockout himself. That happens once out of a thousand times. I want Dana to make that rematch so that the Brazilian people can see that it was a fluke.

on page 8

lolwut?

War Dong!

Brazilians getting salty. Nothing new here.

Ughhhh Silva got owned in the first round although he was winning the 2nd

He was in mount and suffered 0 damage. He also got out of the mount before the round was over. DHK had gassed and been rocked a few times standing. He was on his way to winning that fight.

Back