Erick Silva coach wants immediate rematch and says DHK was scared and lucky

Hufusopem

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
iic3O30POCBT5.gif

It was a fatality. It was not in the fight, right? You see that Erick started to heat up in the fight, landed a knockdown in the face, and was the fatality. It was the cat scare. He (Kim) was pressed and, in fright, without let that pigeon wing. Unfortunately, hit the right spot and earned the knockout - told Combate.com on Thursday.

I wanted this fight again, is what most want. I saw that Korean is not all that he said he was. Erick got rid of all his actions, all got away. The Korean was being dominated, and no pigeon wing made a difference here in the victory. I think even he is not believing he has knockout. This happens once in a thousand. I want Dana White put this fight again for the Brazilian fans could see that it was a fatality - said the coach.

REFERENCE- http://sportv.globo.com/site/combat...anche-imediata-contra-kim-foi-fatalidade.html

Pidgeon wing?
Fatality?

Yes. Dong WINS!

The immediate rematch will NEVER happen. As a matter of fact, they probably won't ever fight each other again.

Which is fine with me.

Was that google translate? And indeed that was a fatality via Dong to the face.

This coach is crazy. He wants silva to get hurt lol.

It was a fatality

Honest words. R.I.P Sub Silva.

Don't know how he's going to get Silva medically cleared for the rematch with him being dead and all.

Not the first coach to say something stupid, maybe the first to say pigeon wing and fatality.

pigeon wing ?

wat

en brahzweal, we have uh story; de pigeon, he fly wif de wing, but de dawg, he bite wif his teef. de dawg, he bite de pigeon's wing and he no can fly away. Erick bite at his neck, but fowget to bite de wing.

AndersonOHREALLY.gif

I'm thinking maybe something got lost in translation there. Either that or I missed a pigeon wing fatality somewhere.

Lmao can an actual brazilian translate and paraphrase.

Feel his pain everyone was shocked that DHK finished someone but meh no immediate rematch Silva lost fair and square.

Also I'm not normally one for Wikipedia edits but clearly it needs to go down in history as Fatality (pigeon wing)

Back