Social Eric Trump says lockdowns about hurting his dad, coronavirus fears will disappear after election

So if the virus will magically disappear after the election, we should move the election forward , to June; to make it disappear.

Well Eric, I stand corrected then. You are absolutely right. That guy wearing the mask in Vietnam is most definitely a Democrat and he’s milking safety measures all the way out there in SE Asia to dimninsh your dad’s chances at re-election.

I don't care for the politics of this, I'm not even American, but to say that Vietnam was in "full lockdown" in January (or even February) is just completely false.

I don't care for the politics of this, I'm not even American, but to say that Vietnam was in "full lockdown" in January (or even February) is just completely false.

Ok. Lockdown in January or February is completely false. From what I have read extreme measures were taken in Vietnam (https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-52628283)

But the point I was making was about an American attitude towards the virus where many people here think the virus and the mitigation to control it, is all designed to thwart Trump’s presidency. Apparently the whole world, including Vietnam, is in on the conspiracy.

Well yeah, I was at the meeting with all the people of the world where we decided to lockdown the entire world to hurt the president of a shithole country.
You just wait and see what else we planned, just to fuck with Erics daddy.

I don't follow him, and I never see any of the "fans of Trump" here post him. Only time he is ever brought it up is by some outrage princess leftist.

So youre telling us when he says stupid shit like "injecting yourself with disinfectant is a good idea" should not be posted here? The guy is a crook, liar and a hypocrite. Guys like you though love him too much and would bend over backwards and have him do all sorts of good thing to you if he could. Thats how much guys like you swear by him.

Nah. But I do think a lot of the Democrats in power are trying to use it for Political gain and would love to see the lockdown stay in place for as long as possible, if for no other reason than Trump wants to open up. It's kind of how they roll. :rolleyes:

You have no proof of this just your tin foil hat.

The continued to push to stay locked down is about Trump's reelection chances. There is zero reason for almost anywhere in the US to still be on full-lockdowns. 50% capacity should be the baseline, with many places going ahead and fully opening. This is supported by the all the science and data. The continued resistance to this is entirely political.

Bullshit, Dr Bright was the one who raising his voice against the corona virus back before when both Alex Azar and Trump were claiming the Virus was no big deal. No this idiot Alex Azar is doing the same thing now and saying it is okay to reopen up now. This isnt about Trump but about people' lives. And not enough data science has been done with Hydroxy for any one to consider it safe.

Yeah and he's not even really trying. It's just that left always has to take the opposite view of whatever Trump wants and it usually ends up making them look stupid. So now the left wants to be the party of Lockdowns.... Great idea, idiots. This is hurting the people you claim to want to help the most. :rolleyes:

Man I pray you have been taking your daily dosage of disinfectant my special friend. To me you are like your lord and savior has told you to do so?

Lol, Eric Trump proving why they call him the dumb one

Not sure why anyone cares what this dumbass has to say.

Who Colin Kaepernick?

tumblr_inline_ntc0qvsGZL1rxa7hy_500.gif

Back