Social Eric Trump says lockdowns about hurting his dad, coronavirus fears will disappear after election

Dude. I accepted your surrender. You may go.
L12jkON.png

I don't think that hurts him at all, if anything he can use it to say the US needs him now more than ever, to rebuild the economy, and hes already done it once.

Then why is he so adamant that the lockdowns must end and the country must resume normal operations as soon as possible? It's not because he's concerned that Americans are getting bored. It's because the election is coming up.

Relax Eric. Vietnam isn’t wearing masks to spite your Father. January, February... whatever. They went into full lockdown to curb the spread and you know it Eric

Does that photo look like "full lockdown"

Which ones? I don't know of a single other country that believes we should turtle until a vaccine arrives. Almost every other country is on the same trajectory to open up as the US, or is reopening faster.

I didnt say anything about turtling until a vaccine.

Eric said the lock down are about hurting his dad's election, and you said he is right.

You think Vietnam closed its border to hurt Trump's reelection? Argentina, Chile, Columbia, Ecuador, China, India, Malaysia, Myanmar, Phillipenes, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, UAE, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, all these have closed border. More have semi closed borders with exemptions.

This isnt about the american media. its not about trump either. somewhere like China isnt gonna shut down their economy because Don Lemon is worried.

Nah. But I do think a lot of the Democrats in power are trying to use it for Political gain and would love to see the lockdown stay in place for as long as possible, if for no other reason than Trump wants to open up. It's kind of how they roll. :rolleyes:

Nah. But I do think a lot of the Democrats in power are trying to use it for Political gain and would love to see the lockdown stay in place for as long as possible, if for no other reason than Trump wants to open up. It's kind of how they roll. :rolleyes:

How would that benefit him?

Trump could've used this all to his political advantage. But that would require competence and an ideology not bent upon dismantling the federal government.

How would that benefit him?

Trump could've used this all to his political advantage. But that would require competence and an ideology not bent upon dismantling the federal government.
Trump thought he could bluff his way out of this situation, but the virus did not cooperate. Which is why it's China's fault. Or the Democrats. Or the states. Etc...

I didnt say anything about turtling until a vaccine.

Eric said the lock down are about hurting his dad's election, and you said he is right.

You think Vietnam closed its border to hurt Trump's reelection? Argentina, Chile, Columbia, Ecuador, China, India, Malaysia, Myanmar, Phillipenes, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, UAE, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, all these have closed border. More have semi closed borders with exemptions.

This isnt about the american media. its not about trump either. somewhere like China isnt gonna shut down their economy because Don Lemon is worried.

The continued to push to stay locked down is about Trump's reelection chances. There is zero reason for almost anywhere in the US to still be on full-lockdowns. 50% capacity should be the baseline, with many places going ahead and fully opening. This is supported by the all the science and data. The continued resistance to this is entirely political.

He is, unless you believe 100% of people are cool with staying home and becoming poverty stricken.
Yeah and he's not even really trying. It's just that left always has to take the opposite view of whatever Trump wants and it usually ends up making them look stupid. So now the left wants to be the party of Lockdowns.... Great idea, idiots. This is hurting the people you claim to want to help the most. :rolleyes:

He is, unless you believe 100% of people are cool with staying home and becoming poverty stricken.
You know how I spot a good job? When the guy who did it blames everyone else for the job he did.

Canuck logic, no wonder your nation's greatest export is dead Harts......
AnyOldfashionedAsianelephant-size_restricted.gif

Back