Social Eric Trump says lockdowns about hurting his dad, coronavirus fears will disappear after election

I know, right?

Who could possibly be following what’s going on and think this crisis is being politicized..

I know, right?

Who could possibly be following what’s going on and think this crisis is being politicized..

Eric can talk once the testing stops at the white house and the masks are not necessary there. Till then its just more bullshit from the Trump family and his administration. I know stupid people wont understand this though, you feel me Lil Elvis

Hmmm seems like the entire family is human garbage or something.

He’s not wrong especially since Joe Biden is being set up to lose and had no chance of winning anyway.

Trump should never have had children, they're awful.

Just keep giving the Don Jrs. and the Erics to the help until you get yourself a stable of Ivankas.The Dons and Erics can live their lives like Buster Bluth when he thought he went to Mexico.

"Oh shit honey, this one is staying out of the laundry chute!!"

Eric can talk once the testing stops at the white house and the masks are not necessary there. Till then its just more bullshit from the Trump family and his administration. I know stupid people wont understand this though, you feel me Lil Elvis
Why? They're still working and have not been locked down themselves, Trump doesn't wear a mask, and the president is always kept protected from everything more than the general population. Their food is inspected, they have secret service protection, travel by motorcade. Why do masks work at the WH but not at every other job that has been forced to close?

Just keep giving the Don Jrs. and the Erics to the help until you get yourself a stable of Ivankas.The Dons and Erics can live their lives like Buster Bluth when he thought he went to Mexico.

All he wanted was a hot daughter , I bet he used that against them in arguments when they were growing up.

He's right. Obviously the coronavirus is a big issue, but the media has turned the fear mongering dial up to "apocalypse".

Not sure why anyone cares what this dumbass has to say.

"yeah, people are dying but what about our plight?" This fuckin guy

That's what makes them so wonderful. One of the siblings, not sure which, wrote a book titled "Triggered". Totally owned the libs, bro.

That's what makes them so wonderful. One of the siblings, not sure which, wrote a book titled "Triggered". Totally owned the libs, bro.
That’s the one that’s with Goatsome leftovers.

Ivanka is every bit as corrupt. Probably more so.

I read that Vietnam went full lockdown way back in January and can successfully report ZERO Covid deaths all in the name of diminishing Trump’s re-election chances the next time Vietnam votes for their dictator

Last edited:
Anyone see ivanka today? Does she know what red pilled means? Also big lol at wachowskis reaction

Back