Movies Epic shot from Troy (2004)

Oh Hollywood, why are y'all so stupid? Troy and Kingdom of Heaven... what should have been two stone cold classics ruined by the casting of Orlando Bloom as a main lead. As they stand, both, especially the Kingdom of Heaven directors cut, are very watchable. The latters a borderline classic.
Why the hate on Bloom?<StannisFrown>

Best shot is when you see brad Pitts butt no homo tho

That was the most memorable bit for me too, although he actually says "Immortality! It's Yours. Take It.". So badass
Haven't seen the movie but that's a pretty badass line to say when banging two chicks.

Oh Hollywood, why are y'all so stupid? Troy and Kingdom of Heaven... what should have been two stone cold classics ruined by the casting of Orlando Bloom as a main lead. As they stand, both, especially the Kingdom of Heaven directors cut, are very watchable. The latters a borderline classic.

It's nothing to do with 'stupid.' Orlando Bloom clearly earned his roles the old fashioned way.

The casting couch isn't just for women.

3p9fxt.jpg
l@nd0

I will forever think of Orlando bloom as a giant pussy, because of how convincing his acting was in this movie.

Damn, Troy was 16 years ago?! We’re all old af in this thread.

I know I've seen this movie but remember literally nothing from it. Debating on if its worth rewatching...

I know I've seen this movie but remember literally nothing from it. Debating on if its worth rewatching...
Yeah one of those odd ones that seemed epic at the time and then just kind of.. Forgotten. Avatar probably the best example

stealin' babies & kickin' tits.

his glutes can turn a gay man straight and a straight man gay.

Pec's and Guns that turn on Nuns.

Tri's that make Lesbians turn Bi.

Glutes that make Virgins go down like Sloots.

Pitt didn't choose the Bro Life, the Bro Life chose him:)

I enjoyed it alot. Some parts can be slow and boring but the battle scenes are awesome.

Orlando Bloom was the weakest link imo but I feel that way about every movie he's in

You need a lady boy looking weasel faced actor to play a coward. Why not Bloom?

GOAT fighting words!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back