Movies Epic shot from Troy (2004)

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Troy (2004) highly underrated IMO check out this tracking shot

I enjoyed it alot. Some parts can be slow and boring but the battle scenes are awesome.

Orlando Bloom was the weakest link imo but I feel that way about every movie he's in

I liked it when Brad Pitt had sexual intercourse with that chick.

You can never go wrong with those old school war battle movies, even if the OP character ends up dying. I think what made Troy good was that off the bat they made Achilles look like a badass.

Oh Hollywood, why are y'all so stupid? Troy and Kingdom of Heaven... what should have been two stone cold classics ruined by the casting of Orlando Bloom as a main lead. As they stand, both, especially the Kingdom of Heaven directors cut, are very watchable. The latters a borderline classic.

I liked it when Brad Pitt had sexual intercourse with that chick.

om3Ws9x.gif

I enjoyed it alot. Some parts can be slow and boring but the battle scenes are awesome.

Orlando Bloom was the weakest link imo but I feel that way about every movie he's in

He was supposed to be a weak little bitch in this movie. It was perfect casting imo. Worse casting was him being a badass in Kingdom of Heaven. Good movie though.

Oh Hollywood, why are y'all so stupid? Troy and Kingdom of Heaven... what should have been two stone cold classics ruined by the casting of Orlando Bloom as a main lead. As they stand, both, especially the Kingdom of Heaven directors cut, are very watchable. The latters a borderline classic.

Paris was always going to be an unlikable pathetic character that screwed everything up for everyone and then effectively shot a guy in the back at the end. Who do you think would have played the role written on the pages in a way that made the movie better?

one of the BEST Fights ever filmed.

Prince Hector breaks ranks and charges the warrior that is laying waste to his troops and fights him in single combat during battle.

one of the BEST Fights ever filmed.

Prince Hector breaks ranks and charges the warrior that is laying waste to his troops and fights him in single combat during battle.

Was a landmark in cinema - the first Hector that wasn't a Cholo. Although maybe the real Hector was actually a Cholo and racist Hollywood cast a white guy

I like that part where Brad Pitt says “take it it’s yours” or something.

I like that part where Brad Pitt says “take it it’s yours” or something.

That was the most memorable bit for me too, although he actually says "Immortality! It's Yours. Take It.". So badass

That was the most memorable bit for me too, although he actually says "Immortality! It's Yours. Take It.". So badass

He was originally supposed to say "Git er done!" but Pitt ad libbed at the last minute.

As an extremely hetero academic, I'm disappointed that Achilles & Patroclus didn't banged in the movie.

Back