Epic Review: 16 oz Ring to Cage C-17 Version 2!

I want them now! So these are availabe for custom order? Just E-mail their boss?

I'm sooooo close to pulling the trigger on customs....but must resist urge. Or at least sell what I have.

Ugh. I hate you guys. I might ask RSK to mix some colors for me.

Really torn between these and TU death adders. I was hoping to get a more compact sparring glove for anmore realistic fight experience....But clamp givin a perfect 10 Beckons to be heeded....Although he only didn't give the adders a 10 because of two small loose loops in stitching and an inch of uneven seam ...Crap......

Really torn between these and TU death adders. I was hoping to get a more compact sparring glove for anmore realistic fight experience....But clamp givin a perfect 10 Beckons to be heeded....Although he only didn't give the adders a 10 because of two small loose loops in stitching and an inch of uneven seam ...Crap......

Are you not satisfied with the r2c c17 2.0?

I mean I can not decide which ones to get.

Strat and clamp highly recommend the c17. But a bud of mine has the adders and as iffy as TU can be, i think they are a pretty amazing glove.

Tu is an okay brand I think they are good but no where near the c17 that's just my opinion but also keep in mind Mohsin has sold out of the c17s 3x already as well. Everyone has been 100% happy with them.

Go with your gut though. They will be your gloves go with the ones that will make you happiest

I mean I can not decide which ones to get.

Strat and clamp highly recommend the c17. But a bud of mine has the adders and as iffy as TU can be, i think they are a pretty amazing glove.

I have the TU Death Adders in hook and loop and the C17 2.0 in lace ups, so the comparison isn't the same. I will say, however, that the C17 is a superior glove. I love the fist I make with the TU glove but everything just felt better in the C17. If I were to go with one, it would be the C17.

I will most likely get the c17 in 16. When it comes to the showdown I usually end up making the right decision on gear. I was going to pull the trigger on bad boy thai pads, but got top kings instead.

I was womdering if r2c had already made mods to this glove a la clqmps wide comment. I saw strata video on the hook and loop c17 in white, which is what I am getting, and although they were 12 oz they did not seem as wide as the ones clamp pictured. On the site they look a tad tapered as well...... Curious.....

I have gf ones that have probably done 40 rounds. I'll start trying to destroy them and see if I can make them look like rgs gloves.

Yeah RGA im curious as to why it happened.

I have single handedly destroyed this thread with the mention of death adders....

I am getting C17's and I hate myself lol...

Seriously tho, It is great to see ring to cage providing a great product at an affordable price. You look at some of these companies out there, charging WHATEVER they want for a product, just based on fads. I work in a production environment, and I understand overhead, cost of production, cost of Raw Material, and profit margins, but some companies lately are becoming downright CRIMINAL. I will spare naming names, but you all know the companies I am talking about.

If you are going to charge 300 bucks for a glove, you better make DAMN SURE, that the glove is on par with expectations for that price range (WINNING is the top dog in this bracket, no argument can be made). The audacity of some companies to associate that price tag on a piece of equipment, just based on BRAND RECOGNITION, is truly insulting sometimes.

Case in point, I ahve always heard the following about Winning:

"Man I would buy those in a HEARTBEAT if i could afford them"

What I have heard about other things in this price range:

"No way am I dropping that kind of coin on those, when I can just get WINNINGS"

Sorry for the spewing in a tangent, but I was just slightly frustrated and commending R2C.

Last edited:
Back