Epic Review: 16 oz Ring to Cage C-17 Version 2!

Mn, every time I check back on these threads I get more and more stoked to get my 2.0s, I was sooooo bummed over the 1.0 but man i'm stoked now.

you will like them IW, you were stoked about the 1.0s it wasn't until you found out about the weight is when you changed your opinion.

These are better in every way and true weight so you will be good.

I love my set. It's what I'm using when I'm going against the super heavies.

you will like them IW, you were stoked about the 1.0s it wasn't until you found out about the weight is when you changed your opinion.

These are better in every way and true weight so you will be good.

You are right, it sounds like they also fixed some of the issues that I noticed before IE HUGE cuff...

More than anything, I thought the GOld looks great and the fact that he is offering it in velcro, Im super pumped. To bad it will likely be over a month before I get them on my hands.

Gold is going to look amazing! Damn. Its going to be a long month for you.

Yeah, they are on the way to my dads place now, then Whenever I'm ready to get a package sent over it will still take a week or so. Long month is right...

I plan on getting custom gold blacks so hopefully I will get to experience the magic as well :D

So do we know what colors will be offered? I may have missed that.

Iron i forgot if i asked u but the fairtex breathable seem to have a grip bar and the bgv1 do not have one can u confirm this?

Iron i forgot if i asked u but the fairtex breathable seem to have a grip bar and the bgv1 do not have one can u confirm this?

I dont have any because I dont like clinching with a mesh palm, but we sell them at my gym, I can look at a pair and get back to you on that one.

EDIT:

also want to add that those red/white/blue fairtex limited editions I have are the tight fit version, just found that out. I noticed they were tighter but I just though that was because I havn't used them much.

Tight fit? Damn fairtex has too many models do those have a grip bar?

no they dont, just a bgv1 with a tighter hand compartment.

So do we know what colors will be offered? I may have missed that.

he told me he's trying to do same s 1.0's. there was about 8 colors. white, blue, red, black, gold, silver, purple, and hopefully someone remembers the rest.

he told me he's trying to do same s 1.0's. there was about 8 colors. white, blue, red, black, gold, silver, purple, and hopefully someone remembers the rest.

Thanks. I am trying to decide which color I'll get mine in.

If memory serves
-gold
-silver
-purple
-green
-blue
-red
-black
-white

Back