Epic pic of c throwing Hendo

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
4d1b8af0-e489-11e3-9c9b-43c24b72c7ac_493684841.jpg

What Daniel Cormier's rout of Dan Henderson means for UFC light heavyweight division

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/what-d...light-heavyweight-division-042217783-mma.html

Related: http://www.wwe.com/

Wow, that really is an epic pic. Can't believe I missed the fights this weekend

Cormier said that just before that Dan caught him with a short elbow while he was in the air that knocked out one (maybe 2) of his teeth. He also said Hendo was the strongest guy he's ever been in the cage with. Maybe it's just cuz Cormier is a Hendo nuthugger like me, but that's a pretty big statement considering some of the beasts Cormier has fought: Big Foot, Barnett, Mir, Nelson, and Patrick Cumminz.

i wonder what hendo was thinking when he was up in the air.
"oh shit, f***, #@$@#~@#@#@!#$^$#..."

cormier said that just before that dan caught him with a short elbow while he was in the air that knocked out one (maybe 2) of his teeth. He also said hendo was the strongest guy he's ever been in the cage with. Maybe it's just cuz cormier is a hendo nuthugger like me, but that's a pretty big statement considering some of the beasts cormier has fought: Big foot, barnett, mir, nelson, and patrick cumminz.

pic of missing teeth or he's making shite up.

The fight showed hendo belongs at 170, remember he got controlled by a middle rung ww shields a few years ago. What on earth would he have for a heavyweight? Got tossed around like a ceasar salad with croutons.

He was clearly missing a tooth at the presser. No pics handy though.

He's a had a tooth missing for as long as I can remember.

I'll have to watch the presser to see if another was knocked out.

Cormier said that just before that Dan caught him with a short elbow while he was in the air that knocked out one (maybe 2) of his teeth. He also said Hendo was the strongest guy he's ever been in the cage with. Maybe it's just cuz Cormier is a Hendo nuthugger like me, but that's a pretty big statement considering some of the beasts Cormier has fought: Big Foot, Barnett, Mir, Nelson, and Patrick Cumminz.

Maybe its just because DC is not as strong as he was when he fought all those HW's........except cumminz

Back