Epic pic of c throwing Hendo

Cormier said that just before that Dan caught him with a short elbow while he was in the air that knocked out one (maybe 2) of his teeth. He also said Hendo was the strongest guy he's ever been in the cage with. Maybe it's just cuz Cormier is a Hendo nuthugger like me, but that's a pretty big statement considering some of the beasts Cormier has fought: Big Foot, Barnett, Mir, Nelson, and Patrick Cumminz.

not surprised

i havent trained with hendo but i know many who have and from everything i've heard, he has wtf strength, where it doesnt seem possible to generate that much power from his frame. grips you like a gorilla apparently

He also said Hendo was the strongest guy he's ever been in the cage with. Maybe it's just cuz Cormier is a Hendo nuthugger like me, but that's a pretty big statement considering some of the beasts Cormier has fought: Big Foot, Barnett, Mir, Nelson, and Patrick Cumminz.
Hendo's got that old man strength.

I've never seen throws like this from anyone apart from DC.

I've seen immense belly to back slams from Rory and Nurmagomedov, but nothing like this.

The strength of the man is insane.

pretty epic pic
edit** i want to change my avatar to this picture, but can't change it from Khabib.

Amazing picture, DC sure didn't mess around.

I fully expected him to beat Hendo but didn't think he would man handle him the way he did.

Can you imagine the picture of Jon Jones getting the same Cormier Treatment?

This is becoming his signature move. Beautiful exhibit of power and technique.

And this

web1_MMA-UFC173_052414JB_04_0.jpg

Awesome pics, thanks for posting guys.

Another case of Rogan saying stupid shit. "Hendo just isn't the type of guy to tap."

Bullshit he would have if given the opportunity. What a lot of people don't understand is just how little time there is when a submission is fully locked in. It really only takes a few seconds to go from 'Alright what if I...' to out cold.

Another instance was Jacare vs Camozzi. Jacare landed a slick arm triangle and Chris was sleeping before he could even consider tapping.

Which is why it is so impressive when some gets put to sleep.

They didn't even have time to realise they were going out.

It's crazy that Henderson chose not to tap and went out cold.

No it isn't. Plenty of fighters choose not to tap and go out. Hendo does it and Rogan goes crazy acting like many other fighters don't make that choice.

Back