Epic pic of c throwing Hendo

The fight showed hendo belongs at 170, remember he got controlled by a middle rung ww shields a few years ago. What on earth would he have for a heavyweight? Got tossed around like a ceasar salad with croutons.

Yeah, what on earth would he have for a heavyweight? It's not like he ko'd the heavyweight GOAT, who some say is the GOAT, period.

Thats not crazy at all. I would never expect hendo to tap from a choke
silvahendo.jpg

Not tapping for the sake of not tapping is stupid and Hendo isn't stupid. Sometimes you don't tap in time because you think you can still work.

Not tapping for the sake of not tapping is stupid and Hendo isn't stupid. Sometimes you don't tap in time because you think you can still work.

Agreed. Hendo most likely thought he was fine, and could survive, and then before he knew it he was unconscious.

Not many people in MMA are going to 5 point throw Hendo a few times in a fight.

silvahendo.jpg

Another case of Rogan saying stupid shit. "Hendo just isn't the type of guy to tap."

Bullshit he would have if given the opportunity. What a lot of people don't understand is just how little time there is when a submission is fully locked in. It really only takes a few seconds to go from 'Alright what if I...' to out cold.

Another instance was Jacare vs Camozzi. Jacare landed a slick arm triangle and Chris was sleeping before he could even consider tapping.

My first thought. Looks like a standard slam on Monday Night Raw circa 1995.

Logically it should have been followed by him climbing the cage and landing a flying leg drop, unless Hendo could muster the strength to shoulder tackle the cage and make him fall. Jokes aside, Cormier flying leg drops would be devastating.

I'm now convinced that if he gets his hands on Jones, He'll go flying the same way it may not look as pretty but he's going flying.

The fight showed hendo belongs at 170, remember he got controlled by a middle rung ww shields a few years ago. What on earth would he have for a heavyweight? Got tossed around like a ceasar salad with croutons.

lol @ hendo making 170. no fucking way.

god i love elite wrestling

mma fans have been stuck too long with people spamming power doubles

Back