Ephedra Extract v. Ephedrine

also there may be a risk of dependence, although with smart usage (and goals apart from stimulation) it shouldnt be an issue.

I bought a bottle of lipo6x a couple of weeks ago and started it, but I dont really like it at all. Makes me too moody, no appetite suppression, and in fact it made me have intense cravings for sugary, carb-laden foods! I'm actually eating worse since I started it than before. So I guess what I'm saying is I dont like yohimbine all that much. Also, the stimulation is weird - sometimes it makes me feel exhausted instead of energized. Anyone ever have experience like that before?

I just ordered the ephedrine so we'll see how that goes. I used it years ago with success so hopefully my body responds the same way again.

I have tried 25 mg of yohimbine in one go.

I was mid way through a run and did not feel good at all

I ordered 200 30mg doses and they gave me 700 10mg doses because they didn't have any 30's left

you get more that way anyhow, and its easier to regulate. Good stuff.

I ordered 200 30mg doses and they gave me 700 10mg doses because they didn't have any 30's left

How did it go for you?

There was something weird about the stuff they gave me. Defintely had something in it, but it was different from the eph I got from my pharmacy. I wouldnt buy from SND again, even though shipping was pretty fast.

If I ever decide to get some more I'll use the other site, elitenet.

Anaconda, as you know i have been doing lots of research too. the consensus from a few different forums is clear. ephedra extract (leaves) does not have the alkanoids (basicly the thing that makes it do what we want it too) so its complete bullshit. get the pure ephedrine from elite, or if i was you, wait to see if i get my shipment and if its all good, get it from there.

So I guess what I'm saying is I dont like yohimbine all that much. Also, the stimulation is weird - sometimes it makes me feel exhausted instead of energized. Anyone ever have experience like that before?

I've had that exact same experience with Yohimbine as well.
I refuse to put that in my body ever again.

So I guess what I'm saying is I dont like yohimbine all that much. Also, the stimulation is weird - sometimes it makes me feel exhausted instead of energized. Anyone ever have experience like that before?

Not everyone responds well to adrenaline mimetics. For some people it can make things go very very wrong.

Anaconda, as you know i have been doing lots of research too. the consensus from a few different forums is clear. ephedra extract (leaves) does not have the alkanoids (basicly the thing that makes it do what we want it too) so its complete bullshit. get the pure ephedrine from elite, or if i was you, wait to see if i get my shipment and if its all good, get it from there.

I bought ephedrine hcl, not the extract. SND does sell kaizen though which is reputable.

Let us know how elitenet is.

Not everyone responds well to adrenaline mimetics. For some people it can make things go very very wrong.

Can you expound on that? what kinds of adverse effects are we talking here?

Anxiety issues, primarily. If a person is genetically prone to them, adrenaline onsets them. For some people too much adrenaline release can also fatigue them as opposed to charge them up. It's not very common, but it has been noted to happen.

I bought ephedrine hcl, not the extract. SND does sell kaizen though which is reputable.

Let us know how elitenet is.

Just got another conformation email WITH a tracking number. Everything looks good.

How did it go for you?

There was something weird about the stuff they gave me. Defintely had something in it, but it was different from the eph I got from my pharmacy. I wouldnt buy from SND again, even though shipping was pretty fast.

If you take over 10-15mg, that stuff can be bloody aweful.

2.5-5mg and it seems to work fine for me.

What issue did you have with SND?

I ordered from them once (2 lots of 700 10 mg tablets and 200 EC doses)

Anxiety issues, primarily. If a person is genetically prone to them, adrenaline onsets them. For some people too much adrenaline release can also fatigue them as opposed to charge them up. It's not very common, but it has been noted to happen.

That makes sense.

I bought some 1g yohimbe tablets standardized to 2.5%.

I felt aweful and couldn't complete a run. Head ache, nausous, just terrible

I just got done doing a 12 week EAC stack. I used a supplement called yellow power that has Ephera alkaliods and caffeine and then I took a 81mg asprin with it twice a day. I lost 15 lbs. and felt great on it. It brought my workouts to a new level. I even checked in with my doctor twice and told him what I was doing and he did a full work up. I don't like taking alot of supplements beacause of the "Proprietary Blend".

How did it go for you?

I got the 8mg of Kaizen Ephedrine hcl without the guaisenifin (sp?).

I took ONE 8mg tab and I felt like shit. It was strange. Like I was sick without the symptoms. I know it makes no sense, but I def felt bad.

But I dont think Ill be trying that stuff again. Pissed me off. I really wanted to get the benefits from this stuff.

No, Ephedrine Alkaloids which are the active ingredients in the original formulas of Ephedra, Ma Huang and Sida Cordifolia have never been made illegal. FDA approved ephedrine to be used as a nasal decongestant, bronchodilator and traditional Chinese/Indian Ayurbeda medicine. There are a few other uses which the FDA has approved it for. New formulas which you see nowadays use Ephedra Extract and have no ephedrine alkaloids content at all. It is a new scam as they are basically ephedra free marketed as having Ephedra to mislead. It's the same as selling Coffee and in the ingredients profile stating Coffee 25mg (ground beans) 0% caffeine. Most people will see Coffee and will miss the 0% caffeine part. This is the exact trick the fake ephedra manufacturers/sellers are employing to make a quick buck. Fake ephedra extract is loaded with caffeine and cheap stimulants such as PEA (phenylethylamine) and it's derivatives. It will give the energizing and stimulating effect (a 2 to 3 hour high) but only the ephedrine alkaloids and caffeine combination has been scientifically proven to burn fat and raise metabolism. A good article on how to distinguish real ephedra, ma huang and sida cordifolia with ephedrine alkaloids and the fakes called Ephedra Extract can be found at the link below:

Ephedra Extract vs. Alkaloids — Real Ephedra

So it seems there are some products floating around that have "ephedra extract." From what I can see ephedra extract does not contain the alkaloids, which are what has been made illegal.

My question is then is ephedra extract a suitable replacement for ephedrine? Or would one be better off simply creating their own stack?

Back