Ephedra Extract v. Ephedrine

Muscle relaxant? Platelet aggregation inhibitor? Are those supposed to positively affect performance? I can't see how.

MikeMartial said:
I did find this, though, which makes me wonder if it serves any purpose at all preWO:

"Guaifenesin also has other known neurological effects, including an analgesic effect that is related to its action as a skeletal muscle relaxant, and it may inhibit platelet aggregation."

In other words, no. I'd imagine the dose would have to be fairly high, but anything that inhibits muscle contraction preWO would be counter-productive, be it at the CNS or localized level.

In other words, no. I'd imagine the dose would have to be fairly high, but anything that inhibits muscle contraction preWO would be counter-productive, be it at the CNS or localized level.

ok thats what I was thinking as well. I missed the first part. I guess I'll have to find some pure ephedrine online somewhere. Thanks.

For anyone interested, Ive also read some negative effects of taking yohimbine hcl with the EC stack:

NOTE: It is research-documented that alpha-2 adrenoreceptor antagonism initiates a cascade that diminishes beta-adrenoreceptor mediated lipolysis (re: fat burning). Remember, ephedrine is a beta-receptor agonist, so by taking E + Y together, you're basically taking three steps forward and then one step back. Perhaps even more importantly E & Y together = a ton of central norepinephrine relay to the HPTA, which is EXTREMELY bad for you long-term for the following reasons: 1. extremely vasoconstrictive, both in sections of the brain and periperhally, 2. (from 1) there will be a significant elevation in blood pressure, 3. the HPTA (hypothalamus-pituary-thyroid-axis) is basically the 'master control switch' for an innumerable number of the body's ****bolic and endocrine processes. Whereas dopamine and serotonin convey to the HPTA that there is positive energy influx, NE/NA (norepinephrine) is a stress-hormone, which is perfectly fine in the short-term for reducing appetite, providing energy while hypocaloric, and causing weight loss. Too-much continual stress-hormone signaling to the HPTA means your body thinks it's starving, seriously. That's why--short term, Y + E work fine. Long-term, they will diminish fat-loss, because they will literally **** over your ****bolism from top to bottom. You need to achieve neurotransmitter/catecholamine balance: epinephrine:norepinephrine:dopamine. Taking E + Y together radically tilts the scale in the direction of norepinephrine, which, as I said, will diminish lipolysis long-term and will eventually bring your diet to a screetching halt (unless you are using an exogenous source of dopamine like nicotine to correct this defiency, and even here, I still do not recommend the pairing based on the other aforementioned reasons). Again, think about it, I'm talking about your HPTA. So that includes a.) thyroid, b.) pituary (which releases GnRH which, downstream, regulates testosterone levels), c.) hypothalamus (your body's primary 'control panel'). These are not components in your body that should be taking lightly. This is why so many contest dieters are forced to take cytomel, or cannot get their dick hard: because their body is so convinced that they are starving that their HPTA-regulated processes have entirely bottomed out. I sincerely hope everyone can see the significance of this, in terms of the "big picture."

As which is why I said don't do it:) It's always best to find a item in it's pure form and combine things yourself.

So, im not against anyone using anything BUT this S*** (eph) is all tested for in MMA in the US right?

So, im not against anyone using anything BUT this S*** (eph) is all tested for in MMA in the US right?

NSAC:

NAC 467.850 Administration or use of alcohol, stimulants, drugs or injections; urinalysis or chemical tests; disciplinary action. (NRS 467.030)

1. The administration of or use of any:

(e) Any over-the-counter drug for colds, coughs or sinuses other than those drugs listed in subsection
4. This paragraph includes, but is not limited to, Ephedrine, Phenylpropanolamine, and Mahuang and derivatives of Mahuang.

Hmm, not sure, is this product marketed as a weight loss product?

Dude, you know you could just order Ephedra online right? 100% legally. I take 12.5 mg of Ephedra with superpump250 and hydroxycut hardcore and I'm ready to run through a fucking wall haha.

If you want me to send you the website where to order Ephedra lemme know...or just google it lol

dude your gonna fuck yourself up, ephedrine restricts the blood vessels and arginine expands them.

supplementwarehouse.com has a whole bunch of ephedra products, including old products with original formulas that are expired if anyone is interested.

So I take it yohimbine + caffeine and ephedrine + caffeine is ok, but never the twaine shall meet

oh and if anyone wants pure ephedrine (no guafinesen!), ElitenetPharmacy Home Page and SND Online both sell it. Ive seen some good reviews for elitenet.

I have heard negative things about taking guaf, and in general I dont like the idea of taking extra crap unnecessarily. Especially at those doses. Cheaper too.

Edit: I would stay away from SND. Go for elitenet.

oh and if anyone wants pure ephedrine (no guafinesen!), ElitenetPharmacy Home Page and SND Online both sell it. Ive seen some good reviews for elitenet.

I have heard negative things about taking guaf, and in general I dont like the idea of taking extra crap unnecessarily. Especially at those doses. Cheaper too.

Thanks for the BB link.
I have loads of yohimbine (about 9 grams) and Ephedrine from SND actually kicking about so I was thinking of putting them together. Seems I shouldn't

I quoted this

Thanks for the BB link.
I have loads of yohimbine (about 9 grams) and Ephedrine from SND actually kicking about so I was thinking of putting them together. Seems I shouldn't

I quoted this

yeah a lot of people did recommend cycling between the two, which would actually prolong any cutting cycle without sacrificing efficacy.

The most interesting thing I found though (not sure if it was that thread or another one) was that it is not necessary to cycle ephedrine actually. Apparently, as time goes on, although the stimulant/appetite suppression effects might wear off, the thermogenic/fat burning properties actually increase! Some people talked about taking ephedrine for months and months.

yeah a lot of people did recommend cycling between the two, which would actually prolong any cutting cycle without sacrificing efficacy.

The most interesting thing I found though (not sure if it was that thread or another one) was that it is not necessary to cycle ephedrine actually. Apparently, as time goes on, although the stimulant/appetite suppression effects might wear off, the thermogenic/fat burning properties actually increase! Some people talked about taking ephedrine for months and months.

Skimming through I saw that from a few people

Interesting prospect. I usually just use ephedrine as a pick me up, but since I do actually need to cut some weight these days I might try it for a few months on the trot to see what happens.
Problem is the caffeine will loose its effectiveness

Skimming through I saw that from a few people

Interesting prospect. I usually just use ephedrine as a pick me up, but since I do actually need to cut some weight these days I might try it for a few months on the trot to see what happens.
Problem is the caffeine will loose its effectiveness

also there may be a risk of dependence, although with smart usage (and goals apart from stimulation) it shouldnt be an issue.

I bought a bottle of lipo6x a couple of weeks ago and started it, but I dont really like it at all. Makes me too moody, no appetite suppression, and in fact it made me have intense cravings for sugary, carb-laden foods! I'm actually eating worse since I started it than before. So I guess what I'm saying is I dont like yohimbine all that much. Also, the stimulation is weird - sometimes it makes me feel exhausted instead of energized. Anyone ever have experience like that before?

I just ordered the ephedrine so we'll see how that goes. I used it years ago with success so hopefully my body responds the same way again.

Thanks for the links, anaconda. Much appreciated.

no problem - I figure if people are going to use it at least use it without the extra, unnecessary crap. As a tip, if you buy it in the 10mg tablets you get an extra 1000 mg for the same price (600 x 10mg vs. 200 x 25mg for $69.99 CA) and you can control your dose better that way too.

no problem - I figure if people are going to use it at least use it without the extra, unnecessary crap. As a tip, if you buy it in the 10mg tablets you get an extra 1000 mg for the same price (600 x 10mg vs. 200 x 25mg for $69.99 CA) and you can control your dose better that way too.

I ordered 200 30mg doses and they gave me 700 10mg doses because they didn't have any 30's left

Back