Enough about McGregor: here's why

So basiclay I've enough of McG so you start a thread abut him
Just to get a little more of what you cant stand anymore....

seemslegit.gif

Garbrandt is a carnie. The fool needs to be running the Tilt-A-Wheel at the local fair.

Clear troll thread but...

Conor KOs Cody stiff.

Garbrandt is arguably the best fighter in the UFC can't wait til he bumps up to Featherweight and fights Cruz.

I'm not sure what you guys mean when you say this is a troll thread, I'm expressing my opinion about two of the fighters that I see in the ufc today. Garbrandt is doing big things and McGregor just wants hype. Fuck the polish pos garbrandt has the style to take over the ufc

Polish?.. What you talking about TS?

Cody can't make it in boxing so he went to MMA.

He's already been KO'd brutally in his amateur career. Dillasnake and Cruz finish him early.

Just out of interest.. Is there any fighters who you do actually like? lol

I'm not sure what you guys mean when you say this is a troll thread,
Here's a tip: don't ever say this or anything even close to this. It's a dead giveaway. If you want to troll, that's fine. This is Sherdog and half the people are mentally deficient and the other half are trolls - trolling is to be expected. But when you do troll, don't respond to the people calling you out on trolling. They already know you're trolling, so getting to them isn't gonna happen. Just keep your focus and go after the ones who don't get it. But you gotta do better than this. Seriously.

Cody Garbrandt.

Now on to some pointers
- he is American
- best boxer to enter the ufc ever
- undefeated 5-0
- Garbrandt vs mayweather would be the fight of the millennium

If McGregor really wants to change weight classes go down to bantamweight and let the real champ garbrandt show him up just like Diaz but on another level.

<36>

Don't feed the troll, doggers

There's nothing that appears in bold from you on my screen .

I was basically calling you an idiot got calling him a POLISH piece of garbage, you moron. And you're probably a troll at this point if you're so incomprehensibly stupid.

Back