Enough about McGregor: here's why

The_UFC_doctor

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I'm so tired of hearing about this polish piece of garbage. Diaz whooped that ass and that's where it should be left. Go back to your weight class. What we should really be talking about is the man of the hour, Cody Garbrandt.

Now on to some pointers
- he is American
- best boxer to enter the ufc ever
- undefeated 5-0
- Garbrandt vs mayweather would be the
fight of the millennium

If McGregor really wants to change weight classes go down to bantamweight and let the real champ garbrandt show him up just like Diaz but on another level.

I agree. Have a like!

War Warbrandt.

Cody can't make it in boxing so he went to MMA.

He's already been KO'd brutally in his amateur career. Dillasnake and Cruz finish him early.

The McGreCoats are coming
The McGreCoats are coming

'he is american' yeah i could tell by the neck tats, thanks

Conor KO's this nobody stiff. This you Garbrandt?

I'm so tired of hearing about this polish piece of garbage. Diaz whooped that ass and that's where it should be left. Go back to your weight class. What we should really be talking about is the man of the hour, Cody Garbrandt.

Now on to some pointers
- he is American
- undefeated 5-0
fight of the millennium

If McGregor really wants to change weight classes go down to bantamweight and let the real champ garbrandt show him up just like Diaz but on another level.

alg-james-toney-jpg.jpg

^ this guy is serious

edit
meant for alltruth

And conor only looks polish. He's really slovakian

Now on to some pointers
- he is American
- undefeated 5-0
fight of the millennium

How about you go fuck yourself, you misinformed trolling son of a bitch

Lol @ "here's why"

Sounds like some Facebook click bait article. Also did you seriously call McGregor Polish?

Cody can't make it in boxing so he went to MMA.

He's already been KO'd brutally in his amateur career. Dillasnake and Cruz finish him early.

You mean mr. I have finished 1 guy in the last decade Cruz? haha that guy couldn't finish a sandwich, never mind finishing someone. The guy is the king of split decisions. right behind bendo...

Now on to some pointers
- he is American - don't care about fighter's nationality
- best boxer to enter the ufc ever - lol not even close
- undefeated 5-0 - that's nice
- Garbrandt vs mayweather would be the fight of the millennium - lol

2/10

Good try, poor execution. Try harder.

Back