Enough about McGregor: here's why

I was basically calling you an idiot got calling him a POLISH piece of garbage, you moron. And you're probably a troll at this point if you're so incomprehensibly stupid.
Doesn't change the fact that Conor's not from Poland

Yeah, Conor is headlining a hotly-anticipated card in few weeks, TS, so you'd better get used to hearing a lot more about him over the next month or so.

I had to read this three times before I knew what was going on. When did Conor become Polish?

I'm so tired of hearing about this polish piece of garbage. Diaz whooped that ass and that's where it should be left. Go back to your weight class. What we should really be talking about is the man of the hour, Cody Garbrandt.

Now on to some pointers
- he is American
- best boxer to enter the ufc ever
- undefeated 5-0
- Garbrandt vs mayweather would be the
fight of the millennium

If McGregor really wants to change weight classes go down to bantamweight and let the real champ garbrandt show him up just like Diaz but on another level.

Polish???

Cody Garbrandt knocks McGregor out first 1st round when they fight next year.

Doesn't change the fact that Conor's not from Poland

Are you implying that I think he's from Poland now? I was commenting on his stupidity for continuously saying he's from Poland, even though he's obviously not. But alas, I think I was just feeding a dumb troll and I feel dirty now

I'm so tired of hearing about this polish piece of garbage. Diaz whooped that ass and that's where it should be left. Go back to your weight class. What we should really be talking about is the man of the hour, Cody Garbrandt.

Now on to some pointers
- he is American
- undefeated 5-0
fight of the millennium

If McGregor really wants to change weight classes go down to bantamweight and let the real champ garbrandt show him up just like Diaz but on another level.
Team Cody

Are you implying that I think he's from Poland now? I was commenting on his stupidity for continuously saying he's from Poland, even though he's obviously not. But alas, I think I was just feeding a dumb troll and I feel dirty now
just messing with you

Are you related to WinRAR?

If not, say hello to ISO for me.
WinRAR is my primary competitor in the file-compression game. Sadly, they've been whooping me good for years. Fear not, however. WinZip shall prevail!

Cody shows good skills but that's it , way too early to say , I will like to see what appends when we see a real wrestler against him .

Now on to some pointers
- he is American
- undefeated 5-0
fight of the millennium

Conor isnt Polish?

Back