• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International English BLM leader critical ill after being shot.

I never said you were sickly, or a race traitor.

I know you're very upset right now and tremble typing, but don't try too hard now. You're just making it worse for yourself.

So...still no evidence for that claim? All of this is a detour from a simple request for evidence.

I'll summarize:
No, she's a militant, racist black supremacist. Her equal on the other end of the spectrum would be a neo nazi, and you would not be shedding one tear for any of them if they caught a bullet.
Can you support her claim that she's a "militant, racist black supremacist"?

Has she ever taken up arms against her government? Aimed to institute a black supremacist government? Even offered anything resembling support for a government through which minority black populations control and subjugate white citizens? That's what Nazis did and what Neo-Nazis want to do: set up white supremacist governments that control nonwhite subjects. So do you have anything approaching evidence that she wants to do that?
Do some reading on her, Jamal. She has certainly said a little bit more than "Black lives matter", like you dishonestly tried to present.

Doesn't matter what you think though. A guy who will lie about his race on some karate forum, is not to be taken seriously.
Again, do you have literally any evidence of what you said?
Still waiting.

Chicago had a particularly violent weekend. Wasn't even a holiday weekend.

As Chance says:
"'Cause everybody dies in the summer
Wanna say your goodbyes, tell them while it's spring
I heard everybody's dying in the summer
So pray to God for a little more spring"​

Anyways, it shouldn't be an either-or situation. Cops abusing their power and not being held accountable is certainly a societal issue and should be something worth fighting for. Just because the number of cases of police homicide is low compared to inner city gang violence doesn't make it irrelevant. In fact, one likely begets the other, as trust in the police decreases and you get stupid shit like "no snitching" and police start profiling blackness and criminal behavior.

As for the person/topic at hand, I've never heard of her before this. I don't begrudge anyone who doesn't care that she got hurt/could die if her views are as reprehensible as described here. There's very few reasons to shoot someone though, and abhorrent views is certainly not one of those reasons. Denounce her in public, show that her organization is a racist organization, and defeat her through the court of public appeal. I really hope that this wasn't some political motivated attack, but I don't see anything indicating it right now so best to wait for the facts.

the problem is the ratio to which police brutality is reported vs the reality.
nobody supports police brutality on blacks, or anyone. we also dont support crime in black neighbourhoods. one of these important issues is hugely over represented in media, the other is largely ignored. the one that is over represented is actually the group of people who help reduce the problem that is ignored.
honesty in reporting and in public discourse is the only way to help this terrible situation.

100% accurate. That was some Sean Maguire level psychoanalysis

I feel you should hug him next and...
giphy.gif
the very scene i was referencing a couple of posts up.
he is really misguided, and i think something bad has happened to him.

Its the most effective way to house a lot of people.
Not everybody can live in a mansion

It's not just that they are high-rises, although the cost of construction over 10 stories would only be cost effective if land prices were absolutely ridiculous.
Those 60-70s council high-rises just haven't been maintained, have safety issues, and weren't great designs in the first place.
There's just no reason to have that sort of vertical slums in the UK.

So now they're saying she probably wasn't the intended victim and it's probably rival gangs? That's going to suck for their narrative if it turns out the shooter was a black gangbanger...

How you going to go to Oxford and still be hanging out with gangbangers at 3AM? Police abolitionists tend to have a preternatural lack of common sense, but damn.

Oxford Brookes isn't Oxford University.

I don't know much about her other than headlines and such, so good luck to her recovery.
I think the UK has an issue where we filter all of our race problems through the lens of the US which is why we get people protesting around BLM and cosplaying as Black Panthers.
I think it's very dangerous to focus on the US's race problems in the UK as it only works to hide our own race problems and prevent us actually looking to fix them

If she dies, all her kids will know or care about is she was murdered. And no, it won't mean they'll grow up without her toxic influence. If anything, their remaining family will use her death to indoctrinate them with even more intense hatred.
assuming her remaining family wants to take them in.

Can someone clear up the title for me? She is ill... after she got shot? What?

Is that just a translation thing, where it means hospitalized or in ICU?

Strict gun laws only effect the law abiding majority. Organised Crime Groups can still get firearms relatively easily.
Stop scare mongering. We still have very low gun crime thanks to our gun laws.

She's in critical condition in hospital after being shot in the head.

Her condition is officially listed as, "Critical" after undergoing surgery.

Stop scare mongering. We still have very low gun crime thanks to our gun laws.

Our gun laws are ridiculously draconian. And they do nothing to prevent criminals from acquiring and using firearms.

I have it on good authority that England doesnt have shootings thanks to their gun laws.

Condolences to her family even though she sounds like a candidate for a Darwin award.
We have a gun homicide rate over 50 times lower than yours, so yeah I'd say it helps.

So it's just coincidence that our gun homicides are one of the lowest in the world?

Our gun homicides were always relatively low, even before the pathetic knee-jerk reaction to Dunblane made it impossible for thousands of law abiding citizens to pursue their hobbies and in some cases livelihoods.

Criminals still shoot each other. Psychopaths still carry out mass shootings.

Your hackery is just *chef's kiss*. Rush wasn't murdered. He died of cancer.

And right wingers hate this woman because...she advocated for the interests of black people and said they should have the same rights and privileges as white people. That's her great sin: saying Black Lives Matter. People hated Rush because he made millions of dollars over several decades outright lying, spreading hate for every minority under the sun, and destroying democracy by convincing his rube followers of nonsense conspiracies that devalued critical thinking and common appreciation for basic facts.

The idea that this woman is even remotely comparable to Rush Limbaugh is absolutely silly, and you obviously don't believe it.

A more fitting example of someone analogous to this woman would be someone like @Lord Coke being murdered. He's a guy who zealously advocates a political cause that some people disagree with and that some people feels is toxic. Lord Coke is not Rush Limbaugh, and very few people (and absolutely no one here) would anything but sorrowful if he were shot in the fucking head.
None of what you said about Rush is true, except for the millions he made. Losers like you were just angry because he was smarter than you. This woman who got shot really was a hateful and bigoted person though, hence the justified lack of sympathy.

Back