• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International English BLM leader critical ill after being shot.

Your hackery is just *chef's kiss*. Rush wasn't murdered. He died of cancer.

And right wingers hate this woman because...she advocated for the interests of black people and said they should have the same rights and privileges as white people. That's her great sin: saying Black Lives Matter. People hated Rush because he made millions of dollars over several decades outright lying, spreading hate for every minority under the sun, and destroying democracy by convincing his rube followers of nonsense conspiracies that devalued critical thinking and common appreciation for basic facts.

The idea that this woman is even remotely comparable to Rush Limbaugh is absolutely silly, and you obviously don't believe it.

A more fitting example of someone analogous to this woman would be someone like @Lord Coke being murdered. He's a guy who zealously advocates a political cause that some people disagree with and that some people feels is toxic. Lord Coke is not Rush Limbaugh, and very few people (and absolutely no one here) would anything but sorrowful if he were shot in the fucking head.
How are you possibly so conceited, on top of being completely full of shit? Amazing.

Gang violence is no joke when it comes to killing young black kids, as these events go out to prove. A lot of low-IQ folks like to glamorise it and the affiliated "culture" gets a free pass all the way to BBC.
If the lady makes a recovery I truly hope she would take the time to reflect on what's going on in her community and the people she's hanging out with.

How you going to go to Oxford and still be hanging out with gangbangers at 3AM? Police abolitionists tend to have a preternatural lack of common sense, but damn.
She didn’t graduate from Oxford at all, that’s nonsense. She attended a glorified polytechnic that happens to have some of its campus in oxford, and others in, ahem Swindon!
Oxford is a big enough place, it has colleges that are nothing whatsoever to do with Oxford Uni, that should not be confused with one another.
Johnson attended Brookes, not Oxford. Brookes diplomas are basically a UK equivalent of getting a GED and are barely worth the paper they’re written on. You might use one to enter McDonald’s at one level above someone leaving school with good GCSEs, at best. It’s well known to attract the kind of students you wouldn’t want your children mixing with, which is why whenever they plan to expand they are met with nothing but contempt from the local community and anyone else with half a brain cell.

Nothing to see here folks just another case of Far ReichWing Terrorism to be swept under the rug by CONservatives.

Im far from being a conservative let alone tolerant of Nazis and the like but there is zero evidence this was a right wing attack. Why would all her friends at the party and her own family sweep anything of that nature under the rug?

Our gun homicides were always relatively low, even before the pathetic knee-jerk reaction to Dunblane made it impossible for thousands of law abiding citizens to pursue their hobbies and in some cases livelihoods.

Criminals still shoot each other. Psychopaths still carry out mass shootings.
When was the last mass shooting in the UK? I think it was when the taxi driver went mental in Cumbria in 2010. So we haven't had one for 11 years. Not bad going if you ask me.

EDIT: I was wrong, there was one mass shooting in 2018 in Moss Side but not one person died. So yeah not bad going.

It's been confirmed she was the victim of a drive by shooting; one gang opened fire on a rival gang's house party.
So she fraternized with gang members?

If that's the case, I'm not surprised she joined #BLM which seeks to neuter the police's ability to effectively police criminals by masquerading as a civil rights movement. As a practical entity, it's a pro-criminal movement. That's why its most famous leaders are literally advocating for the outright abolition of police.

Who shot her? She better hope it was a white cop or else no one will even bother with a get well message.

Gang violence is no joke when it comes to killing young black kids, as these events go out to prove. A lot of low-IQ folks like to glamorise it and the affiliated "culture" gets a free pass all the way to BBC.
If the lady makes a recovery I truly hope she would take the time to reflect on what's going on in her community and the people she's hanging out with.

Not likely... It's tough to see the flaws in the mirror

When was the last mass shooting in the UK? I think it was when the taxi driver went mental in Cumbria in 2010. So we haven't had one for 11 years. Not bad going if you ask me.

EDIT: I was wrong, there was one mass shooting in 2018 in Moss Side but not one person died. So yeah not bad going.

Not worth the price of erosion of law abiding shooter's liberties, IMHO. Also worth noting that banning guns hasn't stopped violent crime; a couple of years ago London had a higher per capita murder rate than New York. The majority were carried out with knives.

Not worth the price of erosion of law abiding shooter's liberties, IMHO. Also worth noting that banning guns hasn't stopped violent crime; a couple of years ago London had a higher per capita murder rate than New York. The majority were carried out with knives.
How many mass stabbings have there been? A lot more than mass shootings, why do you think that is? And which is easier to do, mass stabbing or mass shooting? Which is deadlier? Take the London Bridge mass stabbing in 2019. 2 people died out of 5 who got stabbed and the attack was stopped by civilians who use a variety of implements including a narwhal horn to neutralise the attacker. Do you think that would have been possible if he had a gun? The vast majority of stabbings in London are gang related, so what do you think would happen if they had easy access to guns or if gun offences weren't taken so seriously?

How many mass stabbings have there been? A lot more than mass shootings, why do you think that is? And which is easier to do, mass stabbing or mass shooting? Which is deadlier? Take the London Bridge mass stabbing in 2019. 2 people died out of 5 who got stabbed and the attack was stopped by civilians who use a variety of implements including a narwhal horn to neutralise the attacker. Do you think that would have been possible if he had a gun? The vast majority of stabbings in London are gang related, so what do you think would happen if they had easy access to guns or if gun offences weren't taken so seriously?

And Jo Cox, the first sitting MP to be murdered in nearly 20 years, was shot with a homemade shotgun. Which is ironic since I suspect one of the driving forces behind the Firearms Act was not so much to keep law abiding citizens safe as the politicians themselves. The Met has been cut by around 20,000 officers, yet there always enough armed police to provide security at Westminster. To say nothing of the 24/7 armed bodyguards senior ministers enjoy.

Anyone who thinks the British government effectively disarmed law abiding citizens solely for the greater good clearly hasn't been paying attention:rolleyes:

Yeah true although this one could be an eye-opener though. This hits home

They'll just play six degrees of white supremacy. See the reason for all the gang violence in the black community is something, something, something, something, something, something, systemic racism, white supremacy.

She didn’t deserve a bullet, but she does come across as a hateful and shitty person. Still I hope she makes it for the sake of her kids.

Rest in Peace to this Powerful Brave Warrior of #ogun who stood up against wh*te supremacy

BBC did a nice write up of her life and achievements worth reading

E2L0U8fVkAAyCY7.jpg:large

E2L0V-DVEAIgSGW.jpg:large

Rest in Peace to this Powerful Brave Warrior of #ogun who stood up against wh*te supremacy

BBC did a nice write up of her life and achievements worth reading

E2L0U8fVkAAyCY7.jpg:large

E2L0V-DVEAIgSGW.jpg:large
What language is that?

Back