• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International English BLM leader critical ill after being shot.

The statement from her friend leaves a lot of question and sounds like BS to me....

Imarn Ayton also claimed "rival gangs" were to blame for the shooting - rather than her "activism" for BLM.
She told the BBC: "There was a rival gang that may have heard about someone being in that party that they didn't feel quite comfortable with or trusted and so they resorted to driving past and shooting into the garden, and one of those shots obviously hit Sasha Johnson. But I don't believe she was the intended victim."

A horrified neighbour reported hearing gunshots ringing out as the house and a woman "hysterically crying" as the party ended in bloodshed.

While another said: "I heard two shots three seconds apart. Then a car screeched off and I heard a woman desperately shouting for help."

Sounds like she was part of a gang and got shot.

The statement from her friend leaves a lot of question and sounds like BS to me....

Imarn Ayton also claimed "rival gangs" were to blame for the shooting - rather than her "activism" for BLM.
She told the BBC: "There was a rival gang that may have heard about someone being in that party that they didn't feel quite comfortable with or trusted and so they resorted to driving past and shooting into the garden, and one of those shots obviously hit Sasha Johnson. But I don't believe she was the intended victim."

A horrified neighbour reported hearing gunshots ringing out as the house and a woman "hysterically crying" as the party ended in bloodshed.

While another said: "I heard two shots three seconds apart. Then a car screeched off and I heard a woman desperately shouting for help."

So initial reports are not that the KKK (cops), or white devils did this but gang violence?

Well... That doesn't won't fit into the BLM narrative

I guess all the neighboring businesses can stand down now and relax...

I didn't know who she was before all this, but I'm going to be extremely interested in her inevitable public response to all this when she recovers.

Will she double down on the BLM message? Will she acknowledge the "real" issues of the black on black crime going on right now?

Won't affect me on bit either way, but these events can be life changing for individuals.

Sad for her kids and not just because she got shot.

Having an angry and hateful mother who wants to deny millions the ability to earn a living based on unproven, unintentional, subjective "micro aggressions" and organizing violent race riots doesn't sound like it was a great environment for kids to begin with. It's been an historical anomaly that someone can try to be a "revolutionary" and try to overthrow a country with nationwide riots and it be all profit with no risk. Was she wearing the stab vest because she wanted to provoke violent conflict, or was she just playing dress up? I certainly don't wish violence on anyone, but if you surround yourself with hatred and violence, you get no assurance that it will only ever harm people that you don't know.

iu
the kids may be better off with a set of parents who encourage education and/or hard work.

gun laws affect non-criminals more than criminals.

the police are the only defence against crime

the police are far, far, far, many times far safer to the public than are criminals.

The phony sanctimony in here is hysterical.

Head over to the Rush Limbaugh thread, if you want a taste of how some of these same people act when somebody they don't like dies.

So many fakes in here.

What did the people of your thinking say in the thread when Rush died?

Just posted this in the Lounge from the Limbaugh getting throat cancer thread:

Don't know that any intelligent person could possibly be daft or disingenuous enough to see this as anything but a spectacular development. Especially awesome since he doesn't have any children who would have to watch his bloated ass rot.

Nobody wants to hear people like this lecture anybody on morality.

The people with guns in this country are the gangs, organised criminals and farmers. Not a lot of farmers in Peckham.
oooh it was in pekham? was there a couple years back, friends i was with were saying it was slowly gentrifying, but it looked dirty and ethnic as fuck, felt like a shithole tbh. ended up on a rooftop bar which was nice, but it didn't look like the regular people there could afford the drinks - i.e. only young white people in the pub, only black person around was the bouncer downstairs.

it definitely looked like the place in london for gang activity.

The more you hear about this woman, the less the head seems like a critical place for her to get hit.

Now i dont condone going around shooting people, but im not going to lose alot of sleep over racists getting shot, no matter who shot em.

Feel bad for her children tho, who has to either deal with their mothers murder or continue dealing with their mothers radicalization.
She's out at a party when she has two kids. Must be to relieve the stress from all the systematic micro-aggressions.

Just posted this in the Lounge from the Limbaugh getting throat cancer thread:

Nobody wants to hear people like this lecture anybody on morality.
Everyone already knows @Trotsky is a terrible person. The fact that he isn’t a gimmick account would be funny if it wasn’t so sad.

She's out at a party when she has two kids. Must be to relieve the stress from all the systematic micro-aggressions.
Well, you are allowed to take the odd day off from your kids, provided you have done the required planning beforehand. Out of all the faults I feel she has, this is really not one of them :)

The phony sanctimony in here is hysterical.

Head over to the Rush Limbaugh thread, if you want a taste of how some of these same people act when somebody they don't like dies.

So many fakes in here.

Your hackery is just *chef's kiss*. Rush wasn't murdered. He died of cancer.

And right wingers hate this woman because...she advocated for the interests of black people and said they should have the same rights and privileges as white people. That's her great sin: saying Black Lives Matter. People hated Rush because he made millions of dollars over several decades outright lying, spreading hate for every minority under the sun, and destroying democracy by convincing his rube followers of nonsense conspiracies that devalued critical thinking and common appreciation for basic facts.

The idea that this woman is even remotely comparable to Rush Limbaugh is absolutely silly, and you obviously don't believe it.

A more fitting example of someone analogous to this woman would be someone like @Lord Coke being murdered. He's a guy who zealously advocates a political cause that some people disagree with and that some people feels is toxic. Lord Coke is not Rush Limbaugh, and very few people (and absolutely no one here) would anything but sorrowful if he were shot in the fucking head.

Back