End of the World...

The first two replies to this thread ... lol, u liked the tittle enough to post . yawn

i train ufc by day and listen to joe rogan podcast by night

I do the exact same thing. If by train UFC you mean masturbate... and by listen to joe rogan podcast, you also mean masturbate.

I like to masturbate.

I do the exact same thing. If by train UFC you mean masturbate... and by listen to joe rogan podcast, you also mean masturbate.

I like to masturbate.

you can actually do both at the same time, masturbating while listening to joe rogan podcast. dont ask me how i know.

on another note pride got me seriously into mma (watched ufc before occasionally), i thought pride fighters were the shit back then until i hit the age of reason and realized ufc fighters were just as good as pride fighters.

It's the 21st here.

I'm sitting here in Australia, it is 11:00am on the 21st December, and i'm still alive.

P.S. I secretly like Bisping as a person and fighter.

It's 12/21/2012 here in Seoul, Korea! The world didn't end! Woohoooo!

1. The End of the World is on Eastern time U.S.

2. I was afraid Sonnen was going to beat Silva by the 4th round of the first fight.

3. Jon Jones is the legit best LHW in the world

Last edited:
Some people got into MMA from TUF, some from Pride, Chael Sonnen got me into MMA. I'm no longer ashamed.

Ive secretly been jacking off to brittany palmer every day for the past year.... WHILE my GF is asleep next to me. BOOM!

1. I thought chael was going to win the fight against Anderson after he took him down in the 5th so I quit watching.
2. I thought Forrest would be a big challenge for Anderson
3. I always got nervous watching fedors fights. Just cause I knew it was a matter of time he would lose.

I was at 140 and almost cried when Hominick got knocked out. His walk-in was all emotional after the Tompkins death.

Maybe your world. I'll see everybody else next year.

I masturbate to Arianny just because I think she is overrated. then I tweet her after I'm done.

Back