End of the World...

I like to watch shogun lose than come to sherdog and see the flood of excuses.

I remember watching UFC 1. I was so disappointed that some little Brazilian dude beat everyone. I couldn't have been more than 12 or 13 years old. I didn't know what I was watching.

Picked royce to beat Hughes...fuck you! Don't look at me that way! Hindsight is 20/20

I still consider BJ the GOAT and believe he can be motivated.

Thought Brock would go down as the UFC HW GOAT.

Vitor would beat Anderson & Jones.

BJ would beat Rory.

Ken would beat Tito

Last edited:
Sherdog has made me dislike fighters due to their fans. I've found myself rooting against Penn, Fedor, and Shogun because their fans literally shed tears over it and I like that.

I'm sitting here in Australia, it is 11:00am on the 21st December, and i'm still alive.

Mayan time bro, Mayan time. There's still time to go max out your credit cards

Ever since I became a Chael fan, I now use Pert Plus Shampoo/Conditioner.

I secretly find cristine santos (cyborg) attracttive and picture her in the UFC ring girls uniform........is that too much info?

Last edited:
-I thought Dan Henderson would take Rampage Jackson's belt and be the next best thing at LHW.
-I thought Wanderlei would fight for the UFC LHW title at least once or twice.
-I thought BJ Penn would run over GSP in their super fight rematch.
-I thought Cain would beat JDS and have the best HW reign since Fedor.
-I thought Rashad Evans stood a chance against Jon Jones.
-To this day I think that Brock Lesnar is an inflatable folding chair.
-I think Ronda Rousey is pretty... NOT!!!
-I actually eat more wheat food products than fruits...

Thought rich Franklin was gonna bully Anderson the first time try fought....similar to what he did to the crow....how wrong I was

condit has been my favorite fighter since 07 but i'm losing faith in his killer instinct. DHK was cool and all but imo he better have finished him and the Hardy one was to close for me.

I have been trying to make an account bet with Tonycpa. Not that I think I will win, but because I think he's too wrapped up in his account and he doesn't even want to entertain the idea of GSP losing to Nick Diaz, he's too scared to take it.

Where you at Tony???

Back