End of the World...

I never watched any pride events or any Chuck or Randy fights until about 3 years ago.

Sometimes when I'm alone and I can't sleep at night, I cover myself in Vaseline and pretend I'm a slug in the kitchen.

I thought pride fighters we're the shizznit!

I was never this foolish, i knew they were good and on the same level as ufc fighters. But i never said so and so would beat everyone in the ufc at the same time like some.

If I believed it was near the end of the world I would be motorboating every attractive woman I saw, not on here.

Debby Downer. It's just a good excuse for us not to douchebags to eachother for once.

I talk smack about gsp's lnp as much as the next guy. But i always end up rooting for him in the end.

still believe gomi will knock out a top 10 lw in the future

Tell you my MMA confessions.....to hell with that.5 hours to go im calling 20 call girls :p

Debby Downer. It's just a good excuse for us not to douchebags to eachother for once.

I talk smack about gsp's lnp as much as the next guy. But i always end up rooting for him in the end.

Thank you for getting the point of my thread.

For a short time the fans of Fedor and Silva made me hope they would lose. But then I realized it was the fans I disliked and not the fighters.

still believe gomi will knock out a top 10 lw in the future

I want to believe, but he seems predictable and wants to KO guys instead of fighting smart. His last fight gave some hope that he still mixes things up, but if he fights a guy that outsmarts him instead of going toe to toe, he most likely loses.

Tyson griffin went to toe to toe n everyone saw what happened. And gomi's chin isnt granite anymore and i see guys like guillard and varner KOing him.

I used to really dislike Overeem.

Looking back, I can understand why. He was a young kid saying stupid things, some of which he did.

"I'm going to knee Vitor in the head really hard".

"I'm going to KO Shogun in 5 minutes".

Now that he's older, and ironically more humble even though he's way bigger, he's a pretty cool guy.

I've spoken to Overeem a long time ago ~2003. He is a very kind and thoughtful person. Some people play angles on the camera for career buidling. MMA is similar to wwe in more aspects than people wish to admit.

I'm sitting here in Australia, it is 11:00am on the 21st December, and i'm still alive.

P.S. I secretly like Bisping as a person and fighter.

I'm sitting here in Australia, it is 11:00am on the 21st December, and i'm still alive.

P.S. I secretly like Bisping as a person and fighter.

As one Sherdog poster once said "move to the north east usa where time actually matters!"

you got 5 hours to live!

Ok since the world is going to end soon, lets tell everyone your MMA confession.

I'll start. I use to love Gomi back in Pride, when Nick Diaz beat him, I despised Nick so much...then started becoming a fan of Diaz and now I buy his T-shirts and wear them proudly...

I hope the world would end tomorrow! The earth needs a break from morons called humans. I am ready to go!

Back