End of round 3. Can we see a gif of that knee to the head. Silva vs Bisping

But dumb fucking Herb yelled for a stop in the action and Bisping stop defending himself and Silva kneed him. Herb is a fucking idiot.

Well we can clearly hear Herb saying "Fight!", how about the cheap shot now?

Watch the full length. He's still awake, and a second later he points to Herb and argues. How do you argue while"out cold?"

So when you have a guy up against the cage in a bad position with 6 seconds left you should just stop fighting because he points at his mouth piece? LOL come on now. Stupid move on bisping part.

They probably didn't know how much time was left. Bisping was up against the cage but he wasn't really in a bad position aside from being clearly distracted by wanting the ref to give him his mouth piece.

All of Anderson's best moments in that fight were when Bisping was distracted.

I hope he goes back, watches that fight and realizes that. He can't fuck around in the ring anymore, he isn't what he was as a fighter.

Yeah cuz he got ktfo. Who stops fighting to chit chat with the ref? Bisping lost once again--Mark Hamill ahem.

He wasn't fighting when the knee happened due to looking at the ref to get his mouth piece back.

He wasn't fighting when the knee happened due to looking at the ref to get his mouth piece back.
Yeah I saw that, then I also saw Bisping's lights get put out right before the buzzer because like I said he wanted to chit chat with ol Herb Dean.

Yeah I saw that, then I also saw Bisping's lights get put out right before the buzzer because like I said he wanted to chit chat with ol Herb Dean.

He didn't want to "chit chat", he wanted his mouth piece and herb could have done a better job of getting it to him.

He didn't want to "chit chat", he wanted his mouth piece and herb could have done a better job of getting it to him.
Even Bisping admitted how stupid that was of him to stop protecting himself, but I aslo agree with you in that Herb fucked up Royally--see what I did there?--on both occasions, the mouthpiece fiasco and then the KO fiasco. We need instant replay! lol

Even Bisping admitted how stupid that was of him to stop protecting himself, but I aslo agree with you in that Herb fucked up Royally--see what I did there?--on both occasions, the mouthpiece fiasco and then the KO fiasco. We need instant replay! lol

Yeah, if he was out cold I could see why people would want the fight stopped. Since he was not out cold I am on the side that the fight could keep going because the round ended and Silva was unable to finish. Crazy circumstances.

Nope, never once in MMA history has a fight ever been stopped to return a mouthpiece at the end of a round. It has never happened, will never happen and should never happen. It has never been the fighters responsibility to get their mouthpiece back. All fighters just keep fighting until the ref brings it up, all except Bisbing and he has no one to blame but himself

I mean, he should've steped in and gave the goddamn mouthpiece, he was going to do this but he was afraid to get in. Then Anderson does the flying knee and Herb is just extremely confused. Bisping now has an asterisk win instead of a full win he should've
Except never in MMA history has a fight been stopped at the end of a round to return a mouthpiece. Never happened, never will and never should. It's not Bisbings job to ask for his mouthpiece, that was a huge, embarrassing mistake.

Anderson wouldn't have finished him there. He wouldn't even have been able to land a punch before the buzzer.
Point is he was saved by the bell - he was finished by the knee, pretty much.

Oh Sherdog you retarded little puppies. Constantly saying fights are stopped too early but when it's Bisping vs your little breakdancing steroid abusing punch bag you want an early stoppage just so you don't go to bed crying into your Silva plushy. Don't go changing little kiddies you always keep me laughing.

Back